Loki's Horns is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Chance to shoot tears four ways similar to the bosses Loki and Lokii.
- Chance depends on the Luck stat and goes up to 100% at 7 Luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As she does not fire any tears herself, picking up this item with Lilith is useless.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone/ Technology/ Technology 2: Chance to shoot a laser four ways. Similar to Head of Krampus.
- Azazel will have a chance to fire lasers in cardinal directions.
- Chocolate Milk: Other tears' sizes and damage will depend on the charge of the front tear.
- Doctor's Remote/ Epic Fetus: Chance for four markers to appear that will each drop a missile. Even though they initially appear in the cross formation as tears would, they will all move away or towards the player simultaneously, as though they are reflections of one another on separate quadrants with the player being the origin.
- The Forgotten: The skeleton form holds 4 bones around himself, which all may swing or be thrown based on luck.
- Mom's Knife: Isaac holds four knives and has a chance to shoot all four in cardinal directions.
- Mom's Eye: The chance for four-way tears is drastically increased. Isaac will constantly fire four-way tears at 2 Luck.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: Adds a chance for one tear to be fired in the other three directions.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ Euthanasia: Adds a chance for 4 tears to be fired in cardinal directions. Split tears will not be always be fired in cardinal directions.
- Dr. Fetus: Not recommended. Adds a chance to fire four bombs in cardinal directions, which are hard to avoid, restrict your movements, and increase the chance of self-damage.
- Ipecac: Adds a chance to fire four explosive shots in cardinal directions. Caution is advised, though it is easier to avoid damage than Dr. Fetus.
- Lead Pencil: Will add a chance to fire tear barrage in one of the other cardinal directions.
- The Ludovico Technique: Adds a chance for 4 tears to be fired in cardinal directions from the main tear.
- Kidney Stone: Will add a chance to fire tear barrage in cardinal directions but will only fire the stone in front of Isaac.
- Monstro's Lung: Only one red tear will be fired in the other directions.
- Tech X: Overridden by Tech X.
- Tractor Beam: Tears fired in the non-main directions are not affected by Tractor Beam.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #11 (Glass Cannon).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6F0B C641 (Treasure Room adjacent to Spawn)
0XEW QPGS (Treasure Room adjacent to Spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|