Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Defeat Lokii for the 1st timeLoki's Horns|
Loki's Horns is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Chance to shoot tears four ways like the bosses Loki and Lokii can.
- Chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% at 7 Luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As she does not fire any tears herself, picking up this item with Lilith is useless.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period./ TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Chance to shoot a laser four ways. Similar to Head of KrampusFires a cross-patterned brimstone shot, just like The Fallen and Krampus shoot..
- Azazel will have a chance to fire lasers in cardinal directions.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Other tears' sizes and damage will depend on the charge of the front tear.
- Doctor's RemoteSets a big red target on the ground (similar to the Epic Fetus item) which can be controlled with tear controls. After 6 seconds or by pressing space again, a huge explosive missile hits it, which damages all enemies caught in its blast radius./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Chance for four markers to appear that will each drop a missile. Even though they initially appear in the cross formation as tears would, they will all move away or towards the the player simultaneously, as though they are reflections of one another on separate quadrants with the player being the origin.
- The Forgotten: The skeleton form holds 4 bones around himself, which all may swing or be thrown based on luck.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Isaac holds four knives and has a chance to shoot all four in cardinal directions.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: The chance for four-way tears is drastically increased. Isaac will constantly fire four-way tears at 2 Luck.
- R U a Wizard? pill: Additional tears are fired at a 45 degree angle while under effects of this pill.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: All four tears will rotate around Isaac.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Adds a chance for one tear to be fired in the other three directions.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.: Adds a chance for 4 tears to be fired in cardinal directions. Split tears will not be always be fired in cardinal directions.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Not recommended. Adds a chance to fire four bombs in cardinal directions, which are hard to avoid, restrict your movements, and increase chance of self damage.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Adds a chance to fire four explosive shots in cardinal directions. Caution is advised, though it is easier to avoid damage than Dr. Fetus.
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.: Will add a chance to fire tear barrage in one of the other cardinal directions.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Adds a chance for 4 tears to be fired in cardinal directions from the main tear.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Will add a chance to fire tear barrage in cardinal directions but will only fire the stone in front of Isaac.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Only one red tear will be fired in the other directions.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overridden by Tech X.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Tears fired in the non-main directions are not affected by Tractor Beam.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #11 (Glass Cannon).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6F0B C641 (Treasure Room adjacent to Spawn)
0XEW QPGS (Treasure Room adjacent to Spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|