Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Defeating Lokii for the first time unlocks Loki's Horns.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The fight against Lokii is similar to fighting two Lokis, with each half having the same attacks:
- Fires tears in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Teleports to another random location in the room.
- Spawns a Red Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Shoots eight tears in all directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lokii as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The only real difference between Loki and Lokii is that Lokii spawns Red Boom Flies instead of normal ones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lokii was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Lokii's name is a pun on the Roman numeral for two, II.
- It can also be a reference to the latin plural suffix "ii" such as in "radii" and "virii" that is not commonly accepted.
- The boss art shows Lokii with no arms despite Lokii's sprite in-game having arms. In addition, the boss art doesn't depict Lokii's marks on their foreheads.
- Both Lokii halves have the same sprite, just flipped horizontally.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|