Defeating Lokii for the first time unlocks Loki's Horns.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The fight against Lokii is similar to fighting two Lokis, with each half having the same attacks:
- Fires tears in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Teleports to another random location in the room.
- Spawns a Red Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Shoots eight tears in all directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lokii as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The only real difference between Loki and Lokii is that Lokii spawns Red Boom Flies instead of normal ones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lokii was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Lokii's name is a pun on the Roman numeral for two, II.
- It can also be a reference to the Latin plural suffix "ii" such as in "radii" and "virii" that is not commonly accepted.
- The boss art shows Lokii with no arms despite Lokii's sprite in-game having arms. Also, the boss's art doesn't depict Lokii's marks on their foreheads.
- Both Lokii halves have the same sprite, just flipped horizontally.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|