(page 2, column 10, row 5)
(page 3, column 10, row 1)
Lost Contact is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives Isaac's tears a shield surrounding them, allowing the player to block enemy shots.
- Isaac's shots are destroyed upon contact with an enemy's shot.
- Affects familiar's tears.
- -16% Shot Speed.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: Placing many tears around Isaac creates a safe zone, especially with larger tears.
- Brimstone/ Technology/ Technology 2: Beam/laser destroys projectiles, although only during its damage tick interval. The projectiles are not instantly destroyed when they touch the beam/laser.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Split tears will be shielded. The Parasite's split tears will not appear to have shields.
- Eye of Belial: Piercing through a projectile will trigger Eye of Belial's double damage and homing effect. Belial tears will still block shots.
- The Forgotten: Enemy shots may be reflected with melee attacks. The damage of the reflected shots depends on their size, with standard enemy shots dealing 3.5 points.
- The Ludovico Technique: Can block an infinite amount of enemy shots if the tear is placed on top of a monster. The projectiles that they attempt to shoot will be immediately destroyed.
- Mom's Knife: The knife will destroy projectiles in its path without being affected.
- Piercing tears: The tears can pass through multiple enemy projectiles. This means that one tear can hurt the enemy and block its projectiles.
- Polyphemus: Enemy shots are treated like enemies with 10 health, which are deducted from the Polyphemus tear. If it has strength remaining afterward, it will continue.
- Sinus Infection/ Nose Goblin: Tears that stick to enemies will block shots, and will not be destroyed in the process.
- Soy Milk: The constant stream of tears will cut through any complex attack patterns with ease.
- Tech X: The rings block enemy shots.
- Trisagion: Beams will block shots and continue on.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs will not destroy or block shots. Stat effects apply.
- Epic Fetus: Missiles will not destroy or block shots. Stat effects apply.
- Fire Mind: Lost Contact will remove the chance to explode on impact effect.
- God's Flesh: Tears with the shrink effect do not appear to be shielded, but will still block enemy shots.
- Godhead: Auras will not block shots but tears will.
- Haemolacria: Main tears will block shots but burst tears cannot.
- Ipecac: Ipecac shot will explode upon contact with an enemy's shot.
- Lachryphagy: Tears often block shots before they can burst; however, burst tears can also block shots.
- Kidney Stone: Stone will not block shots.
- Mysterious Liquid: Overridden by Lost Contact.
- Rubber Cement: Tears will bounce off of enemy tears and destroy them.
- Tough Love: Teeth will not appear to be shielded but will still block enemy shots.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
VBRL EDQJ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
10ZH CZF7 (First floor treasure room)
X2RS 3P3M (First floor treasure room)
EEBA CXTJ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|