Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
The Lucky Foot is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- +1 Luck.
- Increases chances of winning at Shell Game Beggar and Fortune Teller (independent of the luck stat).
- Increases chances of getting a room clearing drop (independent of the luck stat).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Lucky ToeIncreases Luck by 1.: The extra luck-independent chance of room clearing drops from both Lucky Toe and Lucky Foot applies only in a diminished form, unless at zero or negative luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cain starts with this item by default.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Lucky Foot also had the added effect of changing "bad pills" into "good pills". This does not apply in Rebirth, Afterbirth, or Afterbirth+.
- On the Character Select Screen, this item is mistakenly called the "Luck Foot".
- The lucky foot may be a reference to rabbit's foot, which is carried as an amulet for good luck.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GZQY XAEQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3Y2D 1FXK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0FZH RBH0 (First floor treasure room)
PNSM PN2R (Basement 2 treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|