The Lucky Foot is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- +1 Luck.
- Increases chances of winning at Shell Game Beggar and Fortune Teller (independent from the luck stat).
- Increases chances of getting a room-clearing drop (independent from the luck stat).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Toe: The extra luck-independent chance of room clearing drops from both Lucky Toe and Lucky Foot applies only in a diminished form, unless at zero or negative luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cain starts with this item by default.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Lucky Foot also had the added effect of changing "bad pills" into "good pills". This does not apply in Rebirth, Afterbirth, or Afterbirth+.
- On the Character Select Screen, this item is mistakenly called the "Luck Foot".
- The lucky foot may be a reference to rabbit's foot, which is carried as an amulet for good luck.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GZQY XAEQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3Y2D 1FXK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0FZH RBH0 (First floor treasure room)
PNSM PN2R (Basement 2 treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|