Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Lucky Foot is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- +1 Luck.
- Increases chances of winning at Shell Game Beggar and Fortune Teller (independent of the luck stat).
- Increases chances of getting a room-clearing drop (independent of the luck stat).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Toe: The extra luck-independent chance of room clearing drops from both Lucky Toe and Lucky Foot applies only in a diminished form, unless at zero or negative luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cain starts with this item by default.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Lucky Foot also had the added effect of changing "bad pills" into "good pills". This does not apply in Rebirth, Afterbirth, or Afterbirth+.
- On the Character Select Screen, this item is mistakenly called the "Luck Foot".
- The lucky foot may be a reference to rabbit's foot, which is carried as an amulet for good luck.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GZQY XAEQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3Y2D 1FXK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0FZH RBH0 (First floor treasure room)
PNSM PN2R (Basement 2 treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|