| Destroy 100 rocksLucky Rock|
The Lucky Rock is a trinket.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.: Fills the room with poop, allowing Isaac to easily collect high amounts of coins by destroying the poop.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired. / Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. / IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Free explosions as tears allow for use of clearing entire rooms easily and quickly for great coin gains.
- Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.: Guarantees two coins for every destroyed destructible object.
- LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them. / The NailAdds one soul heart and allows the breaking of rocks and damaging enemies by simply walking over them. Increases damage and decreases speed. All effects except for the Soul Heart wear off upon leaving the room. / Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed., : Allows Isaac to destroy destructible obstacles by walking into them, granting Isaac high amounts of coins.
- Magic FingersFor 1 coin, damages all enemies in the room.: The coins obtained can be used to deal damage to enemies.
- Money = PowerIncreases damage by 0.04 for every coin Isaac has, up to +3.96 damage at 99 coins.: The coins obtained increase your damage by 0.04 until they max out, effectively giving you 0.04 damage per obstacle destroyed.
- Portable SlotUpon activation, 1 coin will be consumed, and a random pickup may drop, similar to the slot machine.: The coins obtained can be used to gamble, sometimes netting bombs which can be used to get even more coins.
- Coins from obstacles are dropped from any source that destroys them, including enemies such as the Round Worm.