Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 4, column 6, row 3)|
|Defeat Ultra Greed as SamsonLusty Blood|
Lusty Blood is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Each time an enemy is killed, Isaac gains a damage boost for the current room.
- Each kill increases damage by 0.5, up to a maximum of 5 damage after 10 kills.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some summoned enemies like Rag man's Rag Lings do not trigger the effect when killed.
- Blowing up a shopkeeper will grant Isaac a damage bonus as well.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lusty Blood has the same effect as Bloody LustIncreases damage as Isaac receives damage. Damage increase stays for the whole floor. from the original Binding of Isaac.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
2GDQ ZWEB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VNMR 7VMM (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonBlood PennyDefeat ??? as SamsonBlood RightsDefeat Satan as SamsonSamson's LockDefeat The Lamb as SamsonSamson's ChainsComplete the Boss Rush as SamsonFighting BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Samson||Blind RageDefeat Hush as SamsonLusty BloodDefeat Ultra Greed as SamsonRage BabyDefeat Mega Satan as SamsonRevenge BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Samson||Bloody CrownDefeat Delirium as SamsonStem CellDefeat Ultra Greedier as Samson|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|