Lusty Blood is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Each time an enemy is killed, Isaac gains a damage boost for the current room.
- Each kill increases damage by 0.5, up to a maximum of 5 damage after 10 kills.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some summoned enemies like Rag man's Rag Lings do not trigger the effect when killed.
- Blowing up a shopkeeper will grant Isaac a damage bonus as well.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lusty Blood has the same effect as Bloody Lust from the original Binding of Isaac.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
2GDQ ZWEB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VNMR 7VMM (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|