Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 7, row 4)|
|Complete the Boss Rush as MagdaleneMaggy's Bow|
Maggy's Bow is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds one heart container.
- Red Hearts heal double their value. A red half-heart replenishes one red heart of Isaac's health, a red full-heart replenishes two red hearts of Isaac's health, and a 1+1 free heart replenishes four red hearts of Isaac's health. Blended hearts still count as a single heart container heal.
- A pink bow appears on Isaac's head.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The JarWhen at full health, up to 4 extra hearts can be stored in the jar.: Allows for spawning of infinite red hearts.
- Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.: Red full-hearts are turned into 1+1 free hearts that are worth four hearts of healing.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
13P0 BMGJ (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3L6A 8FPW (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
KOLR WXRS (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TKWR 6BGZ (first floor item room)
|A CrossDefeat Isaac as MagdaleneGuardian AngelDefeat Satan as MagdaleneCeltic CrossDefeat ??? as MagdaleneMaggy's FaithDefeat The Lamb as MagdaleneMaggy's BowComplete the Boss Rush as MagdaleneCute BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Magdalene||PurityDefeat Hush as MagdaleneCenserDefeat Ultra Greed as MagdaleneRed BabyDefeat Mega Satan as MagdaleneColorful BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Magdalene||EucharistDefeat Delirium as MagdaleneGlyph of BalanceDefeat Ultra Greedier as Magdalene|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|