From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Magic Fingers is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Uses 1 coin to deal a screen-wide damaging attack similar to The Necronomicon
that scales based on player damage. Unlike the Necronomicon, however, it has no recharge and can be used repeatedly in the same room.
Damages all enemies in the room significantly.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Magic Fingers is very effective with coin-producing items/trinkets such as Piggy Bank
, Humbling Bundle
Gives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny.
, Petrified Poop
Gives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.
, and Lucky Rock
Greatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
Each obstacle destroyed drops one coin.
- Works very well with high damage/low tear passives, like Ipecac
Replaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.
Makes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.
- With a combination of Isaac's Heart
Isaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt.
and IV Bag
Allows Isaac to hold two active items.
, Magic Fingers can effectively be used infinitely by switching to IV Bag when low on money, with Isaac's heart preventing it from lowering the player's health.
Upon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
MXF7 TMA3 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
1S24 T021 (treasure room adjacent to spawn, curse of the unknown)
ZDYS KBKS (first treasure room, curse of the unknown)
NJAL NZD4 (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (both modes)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name is a reference to 'Magic Fingers' vibrating beds that could be found in hotels and motels during the mid-to-late 20th century. A person would insert coins into a slot on the device, which would cause pleasant vibrations in their beds for a certain amount of time. The device came to have connotations with sleaziness, as they were associated with seedy overnight locations where one-night stands and such were known to occur.