From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Magic Mushroom is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants one red heart container.
- +0.3 Damage Up.
- x1.5 Damage Multiplier.
- +5.25 Range Up.
- +0.3 Speed Up.
- +0.5 Tear Height.
- Isaac grows in size.
- Fully restores all red heart containers.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
- This item belongs to the Stompy set. Upon getting three items or pills that increase Isaac's size, he will create dust clouds when walking and have a chance to spawn rock waves around him upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Magic Mushroom does not give a tears up or luck up despite its quote saying 'All Stats Up!'.
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Cricket's Head
, from the combination of The Book of Belial
Increases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x.
and Blood of the Martyr
Upon use increases damage by 2 for the current room and by a further +50% if the character also has the Blood of the Martyr.
Guarantees a Devil Room or Angel Room will be open after beating a boss while holding it.
Increases the chance for a Devil or Angel Room to appear by 12.5%.
, or itself (by using an item such as Diplopia
Increases Damage by 1, and turns Isaac's tears into blood tears.
, for example). However, it will stack with any multipliers not listed here.
Duplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
- Huge Growth - Increase in size 5 times in a single run. Sources of increased size include "One Makes you Larger" pills, XI - Strength, and Magic Mushroom.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its size change effect is a reference to the mushroom species amanita muscaria (fly agaric), which causes visual and auditory hallucinations, including perceived changes in size.
- 'Magic mushrooms' is a colloquial term for psilocybin mushrooms, although amanita muscaria itself contains no psilocybin or psilocin.
- This item and its effects are also a reference to the Super Mushroom from the Super Mario series of video games.
- This item is the only item in the game that works towards 2 transformations (Stompy and Fun Guy).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
TMVB HCXL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
M24C 0ZF9 (First floor treasure room)
GA1R NMS1 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Lost)
EK6A 6V9Y (Tresure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|