Magic Mushroom is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants one red heart container.
- +0.3 Damage Up.
- x1.5 Damage Multiplier.
- +5.25 Range Up.
- +0.3 Speed Up.
- +0.5 Tear Height.
- Isaac grows in size.
- Fully restores all red heart containers.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy+1 heart container. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
- This item belongs to the StompyTaking damage has a chance to spawn rock waves. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Stompy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Magic Mushroom does not give a tears up or luck up stat despite its quote saying 'All Stats Up!'.
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Cricket's Head, from the combination of The Book of Belial and Blood of the Martyr, or itself (by using an item such as Diplopia, for example). However, it will stack with any multipliers not listed here.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its size change effect is a reference to the mushroom species, Amanita muscaria (fly agaric), which causes visual and auditory hallucinations, including perceived changes in size.
- 'Magic mushrooms' is a colloquial term for psilocybin mushrooms, although the mushroom itself contains no psilocybin or psilocin.
- This item and its effects are also a reference to the Super Mushroom from the Super Mario series of video games.
- This item is one of only two in the game that works towards 2 transformations (Stompy and Fun Guy). The other one is The Bible.
- This item shares a retro pickup sound with 1up!.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
WMZW QH3C (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TMVB HCXL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
GA1R NMS1 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Lost)
EK6A 6V9Y (Tresure room adjacent to spawn)
2EJV TMT3 (First treasure room north to the spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|