From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Magic Mushroom is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants one red heart container.
- +0.3 Damage Up.
- x1.5 Damage Multiplier.
- +5.25 Range Up.
- +0.3 Speed Up.
- +0.5 Tear Height.
- Isaac grows in size.
- Fully restores all red heart containers.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
- This item belongs to the Stompy set. Upon getting three items or pills that increase Isaac's size, he will create dust clouds when walking and have a chance to spawn rock waves around him upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Magic Mushroom does not give a tears up or luck up despite its quote saying 'All Stats Up!'.
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Cricket's Head, from the combination of The Book of Belial and Blood of the Martyr, or itself (by using an item such as Diplopia, for example). However, it will stack with any multipliers not listed here.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its size change effect is a reference to the mushroom species amanita muscaria (fly agaric), which causes visual and auditory hallucinations, including perceived changes in size.
- 'Magic mushrooms' is a colloquial term for psilocybin mushrooms, although amanita muscaria itself contains no psilocybin or psilocin.
- This item and its effects are also a reference to the Super Mushroom from the Super Mario series of video games.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
TMVB HCXL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Normal mode only)
PJJ2 MS7A (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Hard mode only)
M24C 0ZF9 (First floor treasure room)
GA1R NMS1 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Lost)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|