(page 1, column 12, row 3)
(page 1, column 2, row 6)
Magneto is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Pickups (e.g. hearts, coins, keys, bombs, etc.) are attracted to Isaac.
- The attraction enables the item to pass/fly over pits or rocks, but not through Key Blocks.
- Hearts are only attracted if Isaac could pick them up with his existing heart containers.
- Batteries act similarly to hearts in that they will only be attracted to Isaac if his active item isn't fully charged.
- A few enemies (like the Horf) are drawn toward Isaac as well.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Magneto can attract scared hearts, but they still run away from Isaac.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's name may be a reference to the X-Men villain, Magneto.
- This item's coloration and placement on Isaac's head may be a nod to Magnet Man, a villain from the early Mega Man games (noticeably Mega Man 3).
- Despite what the description says, Magneto will not attract passive or active items.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
46Q7 YPND (Treasure room adjacent to first long room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|