Behavior[edit | edit source]
Mama Gurdy resides inside of the wall at the top of the room. She has four attacks:
- She can create temporary spikes in the boss room that act as normal spikes, dealing damage unless Isaac has flight.
- She can spew a volley of orange shots toward the bottom of the room, leaving Orange Creep that slows Isaac, and doing 1 heart of damage.
- She can shoot 3, 4, or 7 waves of 5 spread blood shots at Isaac's location.
- She can shoot a scattered blast of blood shots at Isaac.
Sometimes, Mama Gurdy will "hide" by going behind the wall before executing her spike attack, making her unable to take hits until she emerges. Once she emerges, she will always execute her vomit attack.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mama Gurdy as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mama Gurdy's name is a direct reference to a fan animation of the same name.
- Mama Gurdy appears to be a mature version of the Gurdy boss series, with the pupal version being Gurdy and the egg and larva stages being Gurglings and Gurdy Jr. respectively.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|