Effect[edit | edit source]
- Destroys all obstacles in the current room and deals 200 damage to every enemy (including Bosses). This effect also applies to every room for the remainder of the floor.
- This effect only applies to rooms that have not yet been cleared. It does not destroy things in rooms that are already cleared. This means it is most powerful when used at the start of the floor.
- Opens all Secret Room and Super Secret Room doors on the current floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mama Mega! opens the paths to Boss Rush and the Blue Womb in the boss rooms even after the time limits expire.
- After the bomb goes off, you may simply walk through the Boss Rush / Blue Womb door without defeating the boss first.
- It will also open the Boss Rush / Blue Womb door if it is activated after Mom or Mom's Heart/It Lives have already been defeated.
- Leaving the boss room (via a warp card or devil/angel deal) will close the doors.
- Leaving the boss rush room or Blue Womb entrance room will also close the doors.
- With Schoolbag and Diplopia, Mama Mega! can be doubled to get into both Boss Rush and the Blue Womb in the same run after the time limits expire.
- Like all single-use active items, this item cannot be absorbed by Void.
- Entering a room with an angel statue while the effect is active automatically initiates a fight with an Angel.
- If used with the ? Card, Mama Mega! will be activated and consumed.
- Does not kill Lil' Haunts and other enemies that are immune to damage while entering the room.
- If used before the Ultra Greed fight begins, it will deal no damage to Ultra Greed, as he is invulnerable for the first few seconds upon first entering his room. However, it will still break obstacles as usual.
- When used in Greed Mode, it will only activate once for the main room (as opposed to once per wave, in a similar fashion to a standard run). Therefore, its damage potential is maximized if used after all the monster waves have spawned for the current floor.
- Does not open the door to Mega Satan in The Chest or Dark Room.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Gold Bomb: While holding a gold bomb, Mama Mega! can be used once on that level without consuming it. It may be used again for free on another level if another golden bomb is collected.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|