Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Destroys all obstacles in the current room and deals 200 damage to every enemy (including Bosses). This effect also applies to every room for the remainder of the floor.
- This effect only applies to rooms that have not yet been cleared. It does not destroy things in rooms that are already cleared. This means it is most powerful when used at the start of a floor.
- Opens all Secret Room and Super Secret Room doors on the current floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mama Mega! opens the paths to Boss Rush and the Blue Womb in the boss rooms even after the time limits expire.
- After the bomb goes off, you may simply walk through the Boss Rush / Blue Womb door without defeating the boss first.
- It will also open the Boss Rush / Blue Womb door if it is activated after Mom or Mom's Heart/It Lives have already been defeated.
- Leaving the boss room (via a warp card or devil/angel deal) will close the doors.
- Leaving the boss rush room or Blue Womb entrance room will also close the doors.
- With SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. and DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room., Mama Mega! can be doubled to get into both Boss Rush and the Blue Womb in the same run after the time limits expire.
- Like all single-use active items, this item cannot be absorbed by VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades..
- Entering a room with an angel statue while the effect is active automatically initiates a fight with an Angel.
- If used with the ? Card, Mama Mega! will be activated and consumed.
- Does not kill Lil' Haunts and other enemies that are immune to damage while entering the room.
- If used before the Ultra Greed fight begins, it will deal no damage to Ultra Greed, as he is invulnerable for the first few seconds upon first entering his room. However, it will still break obstacles as usual.
- When used in Greed Mode, it will only activate once for the main room (as opposed to once per wave, in a similar fashion to a standard run). Therefore, its damage potential is maximized if used after all the monster waves have spawned for the current floor.
- Does not open the door to Mega Satan in The Chest or Dark Room.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Crooked PennySpawns a penny and has a 50% chance to double all items and pickups in the room. If the effect fails, the items and pickups disappear.: This may result in 2 Mama Mega!'s to use: one for the current floor and one to bring to the next floor.
- Gold Bomb: While holding a gold bomb, Mama Mega! can be used once on that level without consuming it. It may be used again for free on another level, if another golden bomb is collected.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs.
- Boom!Grants 10 bombs.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
- Mama Mega!Damages all enemies and destroys all obstacles. The effect occurs every time a new room is entered for the rest of the floor. Opens doors to the floor's secret and super secret rooms.
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- PyroAdds 99 bombs.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|