Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Marked is a passive item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Creates a controllable crosshair. Isaac automatically and continuously fires towards the crosshair.
- +0.7 tears
- +3.15 range
- +0.3 tear height
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If taken with Lilith, Marked gives the stat upgrades but not the mark.
- This item's icon shares the same icon as ZodiacZodiac will give Isaac a random zodiac item effect that changes after every floor. but red instead of white. Isaac's sprite is also the same as Zodiac but red instead of black.
- On PC, it is possible to control Marked with the mouse. On Windows, go to C:/Users/[username]/Documents/My Games/The Binding Of Isaac [Rebirth/Afterbirth/Afterbirth+]/ and in the options.ini file, change the line that says
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Charge and fire rate based on proximity to mark. Fully charges when farther away, charges less but fires faster when closer. Damage scales with the distance between Isaac and the crosshair.
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies.: Isaac will still fire tears during the effect of the item.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Greatly increases fire rate.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overrides Marked. Increases rate of fire and, for Azazel's mini-brimstone, increases range.
- Camo UndiesIsaac becomes camouflaged at the beginning of each room. Enemies will not attack Isaac until he starts firing tears.: Isaac will stay camouflaged until the crosshair is moved.
- Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room.: Greatly increases the firing rate without needing to charge. The teleporting effect of the eye gets removed.
- Dead ToothWhile firing, Isaac gains a green aura that poisons nearby enemies.: The green aura only activates when pressing the buttons to fire Isaac's tears.
- Doctor's RemoteSets a big red target on the ground (similar to the Epic Fetus item) which can be controlled with tear controls. After 6 seconds or by pressing space again, a huge explosive missile hits it, which damages all enemies caught in its blast radius.: Fires missiles continuously until the player takes damage or presses space again (may be a bug).
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Overrides Marked. Increases fire rate.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Continuously fires missiles at the marked spot.
- EpiphoraShooting in one direction increases Isaac's rate of fire until the cap is reached. As soon as Isaac changes direction or stops shooting, rate of fire is reset to its normal amount.: Rate of fire only increases so long as mark is continuously moved in one direction.
- Familiars: Shooting Familiars do not fire towards the mark and behave as normal. However, most will only fire while the cursor is moving (while they normally fire while Isaac does)
- Gnawed LeafAfter standing still and not shooting for a short time, Isaac turns invincible until he moves or shoots.: Tears will stop auto-firing once the player is invulnerable.
- Homing tears: Tears will travel in the direction of the cross-hairs until close enough to home in on an enemy.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Increases fire rate.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Isaac will fire a continuous stream of Ipecac bombs.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Occasionally, Isaac will stop automatically firing, and an attack key must be held to release the kidney stone and continue firing.
- Lil' BrimstoneA Familiar that shoots a thin Brimstone beam. Must charge like Brimstone before shooting.: Lil Brimstone only charges while moving the mark.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Overrides Marked.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overrides Marked.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Overrides Marked. Increases charge rate.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.: Holding the fire key to move the crosshairs for 3 seconds drops a butt bomb.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Laser only fires while the crosshair is moving, and only in cardinal directions.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overrides Marked. Increases charge rate.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Isaac will continuously fire orbiting tears, which allows Isaac to not touch the attack keys and focus just on moving (with giant tears it makes it hard to see as Isaac can't stop firing).
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: You will fire automatically but cannot fire tears diagonally.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.: Isaac's tears will still fire, but he will be unable to move the crosshair while invincible.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The mark on the ground is the same as used by Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote..
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PPTD 7GA4 (Both modes, treasure room adjacent to spawn)
QJBR X4TV (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|