Marked is a passive item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Creates a controllable crosshair. Isaac automatically and continuously fires towards the crosshair.
- +0.7 tears
- +3.15 range
- +0.3 tear height
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If taken with Lilith, Marked gives the stat upgrades but not the mark.
- This item's icon shares the same icon as Zodiac but red instead of white. Isaac's sprite is also the same as Zodiac but red instead of black.
- On PC, it is possible to control Marked with the mouse. On Windows, go to C:/Users/[username]/Documents/My Games/The Binding Of Isaac [Rebirth/Afterbirth/Afterbirth+]/ and in the options.ini file, change the line that says
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Chocolate Milk: Charge and fire rate based on proximity to mark. Fully charges when farther away, charges less but fires faster when closer. Damage scales with the distance between Isaac and the crosshair.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overrides Marked.
- Increases rate of fire and, for Azazel's mini-brimstone, increases range.
- Dead Tooth: The green aura only activates when pressing the buttons to fire Isaac's tears.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Marked. Increases fire rate.
- Epic Fetus: Continuously fires missiles at the marked spot.
- Familiars: Shooting Familiars do not fire towards the mark, they fire as they normally would without the item.
- Gnawed Leaf: Tears will stop auto-firing once the player is invulnerable.
- Incubus: Increases fire rate.
- Lil Brimstone: Lil Brimstone only charges while moving the mark.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Marked.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Marked.
- Monstro's Lung: Overrides Marked. Increases charge rate.
- My Little Unicorn/ Unicorn Stump: Isaac's tears will still fire, but he will be unable to move the crosshair while invincible.
- Technology: Overrides Marked. Increases fire rate.
- Technology 2: Laser only fires while the crosshair is moving, and only in cardinal directions.
- Tech X: Overrides Marked. Increases charge rate.
- Tractor Beam: Tears are fired automatically but only in cardinal directions.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: Greatly increases fire rate.
- Camo Undies: Isaac will stay camouflaged until the crosshair is moved.
- Cursed Eye: Greatly increases the firing rate without needing to charge. The teleporting effect of the eye gets removed.
- Tiny Planet: Isaac will continuously fire orbiting tears, which allows Isaac to not touch the attack keys and focus just on moving (with giant tears it makes it hard to see as Isaac can't stop firing).
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The mark on the ground is the same as used by Epic Fetus.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PPTD 7GA4 (Both modes, treasure room adjacent to spawn)
QJBR X4TV (First floor treasure room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Mom's Knife + Haemolacria: Causes the crosshair to follow the camera instead of player input. In normal rooms this makes the crosshair get stuck in the middle. In larger rooms, the marker will only move when the camera moves, allowing for minimal control when aiming due to how the camera moves based on the direction Isaac is currently aiming.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|