Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Mask + Heart
|For the boss with a similar name, see Mask of Infamy.|
It consists of:
- an invulnerable mask, which uses a movement pattern similar to a Knight.
- a slow-moving heart that will shoot 4 projectiles in the cardinal directions when the player approaches it
Destroying the heart will also destroy the mask. If the heart is afflicted by a status effect, the mask will also gain that status effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the mask appears to be floating, it cannot pass over obstacles and can be affected by Creep.
- The hearts do not do contact damage.
- The masks can be killed with Chaos Card, Euthanasia, and Little Horn.
- If a mask is shrunk, it can be killed by walking over it.
- Small versions of the hearts can be spawned by Pink Champion Carrion Queen.
- The hearts can be spawned by Mom's Heart/It Lives.
- Although the Heart and it's shots will be slowed by Broken Watch and Stop Watch, the Mask will move normally.
- Though shown and dying as one enemy, using items such as D10 will cause both the mask and the heart to reroll as if it were two different enemies.
- Mask of Infamy is the boss version of this enemy.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|