Mask + Heart
|For the boss with a similar name, see Mask of Infamy.|
It consists of:
- an invulnerable mask, which uses a movement pattern similar to a Knight.
- a slow-moving heart that will shoot projectiles in the cardinal directions when the player approaches it
Destroying the heart will also destroy the mask. If the heart is afflicted by a status effect, the mask will also gain that status effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the mask appears to be floating, it cannot pass over obstacles and can be affected by creep.
- Hearts do not deal contact damage.
- Mask can be killed with Chaos CardThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors., EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles., and Little HornAdds a chance to fire a piercing tear that instantly kills any enemy that it touches..
- If a mask is shrunk, it can by killed by walking over it.
- In some rooms, the hearts can appear on their own without the Mask.
- Small versions of the hearts can be spawned by the Pink Carrion Queen.
- The hearts can be spawned by Mom's Heart/It Lives.
- Although the Heart and it's shots will be slowed by Broken WatchChance upon entering a room to slow down or speed up every enemy and their attacks. The chance to slow enemies is quite higher than the chance to speed them up. and Stop Watch Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
Upon taking damage, inflicts slow to all enemies for the current room., the Mask will move normally.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|