Mask + Heart
|For the boss with a similar name, see Mask of Infamy.|
It consists of:
- an invulnerable mask, which uses a movement pattern similar to a Knight.
- a slow-moving heart that will shoot 4 projectiles in the cardinal directions when the player approaches it
Destroying the heart will also destroy the mask. If the heart is afflicted by a status effect, the mask will also gain that status effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the mask appears to be floating, it cannot pass over obstacles and can be affected by Creep.
- The hearts do not do contact damage.
- The masks can be killed with Chaos Card, Euthanasia, and Little Horn.
- If a mask is shrunk, it can be killed by walking over it.
- Small versions of the hearts can be spawned by Pink Champion Carrion Queen.
- The hearts can be spawned by Mom's Heart/It Lives.
- Although the Heart and it's shots will be slowed by Broken Watch and Stop Watch, the Mask will move normally.
- Though shown and dying as one enemy, using items such as D10 will cause both the mask and the heart to reroll as if it were two different enemies.
- Mask of Infamy is the boss version of this enemy.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|