Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance for poop to turn into black poop.
- Adds a chance for black poops to drop a Black Heart upon being destroyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not affected by Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- A Card Against Humanity: Spawned poops have a high chance to turn into black poop. Can be used to easily obtain Black Hearts if used in a big room.
- The PoopSpawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks nearby monsters back. May yield pickups like regular poop.: Has a chance to spawn a black poop.
- Re-Lax Pill: Spawned poops have a high chance to turn into black poop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Meconium is the earliest stool of a mammalian infant.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop.
- Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- The PoopSpawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks nearby monsters back. May yield pickups like regular poop.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|??? (Character) Unlocks|
|The D6Defeat Isaac as ???Forget Me NowDefeat Satan as ??????'s SoulDefeat The Lamb as ???FateDefeat ??? as ??????'s Only FriendComplete the Boss Rush as ???Dead BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as ???||Fate's RewardDefeat Hush as ???Cracked DiceDefeat Ultra Greed as ???Blue BabyDefeat Mega Satan as ???Hive BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as ???||King BabyDefeat Delirium as ???MeconiumDefeat Ultra Greedier as ???|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|