Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Freezes all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds.
- Deals 5 damage and poisons any enemies near Isaac.
- Sends out a wave of rocks across the room in the direction Isaac is facing, dealing 10 damage to any enemies it comes in contact with.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Whenever Mega Bean is used, a fire will be shot out in a random direction.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The rock wave can be used to open secret rooms.
- The rock wave can break rocks to fill in gaps.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|