We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Freezes all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds.
- Deals 5 damage and poisons any enemies near Isaac.
- Sends out a wave of rocks across the room in the direction Isaac is facing, dealing 10 damage to any enemies it comes in contact with.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The rock wave can be used to open secret rooms.
- The rock wave can break rocks to fill in gaps.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Whenever Mega Bean is used, a fire will be shot out in a random direction.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|