Effects[edit | edit source]
- Freezes all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds.
- Deals 5 damage and poisons any enemies near Isaac.
- Sends out a wave of rocks across the room in the direction Isaac is facing, dealing 10 damage to any enemies it comes in contact with.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The rock wave can be used to open secret rooms.
- The rock wave can break rocks to fill in gaps.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Whenever Mega Bean is used, a fire will be shot out in a random direction.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|