From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac fires a giant, incredibly powerful blood laser, similar to the one used by Mega Satan, for 15 seconds.
- The beam deals Isaac's current damage multiplied by 5 per tick.
- The beam has enough power to push Isaac backwards while being fired, and will last between rooms, and across multiple floors.
- While Mega Blast is being fired, Isaac cannot:
- The laser extinguishes fires, detonates TNT, and destroys poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up a Little Battery with this item will not fully charge it. Instead, it will add 3 to its charge, meaning that 4 batteries are required to fully recharge the item.
- A charged key will only add 3 charges as well.
- Using a 48 Hour Energy pill with this item will fully charge it.
- In order to unlock Mega Blast, Mega Satan must be defeated with all characters including secret characters (The Lost and Keeper).
- Beating Mega Satan as Apollyon is not required to unlock this item.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Homing Tears: Beam curves toward nearby enemies.
- A Lump of Coal: Increases the damage of the laser the farther that it travels. Also colors the laser black and makes it wider as it travels.
- Rubber Cement: Beam bounces off walls like Brimstone would.
- Tiny Planet: Beam rotates around the player like Brimstone would.
- Void : When used to absorb Mega Blast it decreases the charge time to 6, halving the time to recharge.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- My Reflection: Causes the beam to curve while moving.
- Proptosis: The beam does massively increased damage at close range but does nearly no damage from afar.
- Sharp Plug: Fully recharges the item upon use at the cost of 2 hearts.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Void: Allows the item to be used every 6 rooms instead of 12 and batteries will fully charge the item.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
WCB1 YZ39 (First floor Devil Room)
3KY4 LSVL (Second floor Devil Room)
MKNJ 711R (Third floor Devil Room)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|