Behavior[edit | edit source]
Mega Fatty has 5 attacks in total:
- He will jump off-screen and land in the player's position, leaving Red Creep when he lands.
- He will briefly slide towards the player and perform a short-range jump, also leaving Red Creep when he lands.
- He will inhale and draw the player, objects, and any monsters towards him, and then vomit upwards, unleashing a barrage of projectiles in the player's direction. The vomit itself is harmless, but the projectiles it produces will seek until they land, rather than until he stops spawning them, so the player should keep moving.
- He will occasionally fart, which can damage Isaac if he's too close, and will either:
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Brown: Has 15% more HP (690). He never uses his vomit attack and sends out rock waves instead of leaving Red Creep upon landing when performing the long-range jump, similar to The Cage.
- Red: 33% smaller and has 10% less HP (540). Shoots 6 bullets instead of leaving Red Creep upon landing. Poops Red Poop instead of Dips. Vomit attack moves outward in a pattern similar to Mom's Heart/It Lives' four slower bullet stream attacks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mega Fatty as one of Delirium's forms.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When Mega Fatty is shooting out his barrage of projectiles, it is very easy to see the shadows of the projectiles, allowing you to determine when it is safe to stop moving.
- The Lost Contact will still block all incoming projectiles from his barrage even if they happen to go high enough to be offscreen.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cage is the posthumous version of Mega Fatty.
- Mega Fatty has the highest health of any boss fought in Chapter 2.
- The picture of Mega Fatty on Isaac's last will closely resembles the unused variant.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|