Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires Red bullets in disorganized bursts similar to Monstro.
- Releases 2 rings of 5 colored flames which rotate in a circular patterns and expand outwards, one clockwise and the other counter-clockwise.
- Releases one large ring of 10 flames that expands outwards.
- Releases one large ring of 10 flames that rotates in either direction and expands outwards.
- Summons Hoppers below him.
- It can spawn only one Hopper at a time.
- The spawning animation is a few seconds long, during which Mega Maw is left vulnerable.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Spits 1-2 Spiders instead of Hoppers. The Spiders will be tossed directly towards the player instead of landing below Mega Maw. He does not use flame attacks.
- Red: Has a completely different set of attacks, including:
- Fires a ring of 9 blood shots that spiral outward.
- Fires 4 lines of 4 curving blood shots.
- Fires 4 lines of 7 waving blood shots.
- Fires 10 lines of 4 blood shots in all directions.
- All the attacks of the Red version do 1 heart of damage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mega Maw as one of Delirium's forms.
Tips[edit | edit source]
The flame attack that Mega Maw does can easily be dodged by standing to the back of the room and traveling in the opposite direction of the flames, as there is some space between the rotating flames to acclimate for dodging.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Gate is the posthumous version of it.
- Before its fire attack, a purple flame can be seen emanating from its forehead.
- Despite its name, it acts and looks more like a Horf (or a Psychic Horf) than a Maw, because it does not move and its eyes are more round.
- Its fire attack could be a reference to Mega Man's leaf shield/attack.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|