The MemBrain is a much larger Brain that slowly moves around the room and occasionally hops to fire blood shots in 8 directions. It has a large amount of health and will split into two Brains upon death.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Mama Guts[edit | edit source]
Mama Guts are large versions of the regular Guts. They slowly move around the room, occasionally hopping and firing 8 large blood shots in all directions. Upon death, it splits into 2 Guts.
Dinga[edit | edit source]
A Dinga is a large Dip that behaves similarly to MemBrains. Dingas slide around the room aimlessly and occasionally hop, spawning Dips or shooting poop shots in 8 directions. Splits into two Squirts when killed.
Mega Clotty[edit | edit source]
The Mega Clotty slowly moves around the room, occasionally hopping. When it hops, it will usually fire six blood shots around itself, but it can also alternatively leave a small pool of red creep near itself. Even more rarely, the hop may spawn a Clotty or a collapsed Globin. Upon death, it’ll split into two Clotties. Even though the sprite shows three conjoined Clotties, it always creates two upon death, and will never spawn three.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- MemBrains, Dingas, and Mama Guts all share the second-highest base health of all non-boss enemies, second to Oobs.
- A MemBrain is a pun on the word membrane, which means a thin, flexible layer of body tissue.
- The MemBrain, Mama Guts, and Dinga all share the second-highest HP of all monsters, the first being the Oob.
- Mama Guts slightly resembles a digestive system.
- The Mega Clotty’s behavior coincidentally bears some resemblance to a fan idea of a boss called “Mega Clotty,” as, besides its name, this 2012 idea mentions that its behavior would be jumping up to shoot out blood shots as well as spawning one Clotty. However, the Mega Clotty is implemented as an enemy, not a boss, and some of its conceptual behaviors on the ideas wiki were never implemented for the fact that it’s purely coincidental.