Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Milk! is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives the player a glass of milk familiar that follows them and spills on the floor when they take damage.
- When the milk spills, the player will receive -2 tear delay (increased rate of fire) until they leave the room.
- The milk puddle will stay on the ground for a few seconds before disappearing. The familiar will reappear in the next room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The milk puddle deals no damage to enemies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: The milk familiar is not duplicated; instead, tear delay decreases by 2 upon use even if the player has not taken damage in the current room.
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage.: Upon use, spills the milk with no health cost.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Familiar is bigger but no effect on damage.
- Lost CorkIncreases the radius of any creep produced by Isaac.: Makes a larger spill of milk on the ground.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to the phrase "Don't cry over spilt milk".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
P8LL 4RPL (First floor treasure room)
SG1W E6HJ (First floor treasure room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Bug! When the milk is spilled and becomes a puddle while Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them. is equipped, the electricity will fire consistently to the upper left even when the puddle disappears.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|