Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Milk! is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives the player a glass of milk familiar that follows them and spills on the floor when they take damage.
- When the milk spills, Isaac will receive -2 tear delay (increased rate of fire) until they leave the room.
- A direct tear delay reduction can take Isaac's tears stat below the normal soft cap of 5.
- The milk puddle will stay on the ground for a few seconds before disappearing. The familiar will reappear in the next room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The milk puddle deals no damage to enemies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Box of Friends: The milk familiar is not duplicated; instead, tear delay decreases by 2 upon use even if the player has not taken damage in the current room.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: Familiar is bigger but no effect on damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to the phrase "Don't cry over spilled milk".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
P8LL 4RPL (First floor treasure room)
SG1W E6HJ (First floor treasure room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Bug! When the milk is spilled and becomes a puddle while Extension Cord is equipped, the electricity will fire consistently to the upper left even when the puddle disappears.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|