Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 4, column 2, row 4)|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, spawns a Pushable TNT, which can be pushed around and detonated normally.
- If used a second time while the created TNT is still active, it will explode. This will consume a charge to remotely detonate the TNT instead of creating another TNT.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: The TNT will be spawned and then instantly explode, dealing a full heart of damage.
- This interaction has been changed to give the player two TNT barrels instead.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The TNT has a chance to spawn in the direction in which the knife is being held, causing it to explode instantly.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's name is a reference to the game Minecraft created by Markus "Notch" Persson.
- TNT is a craftable explosive block in Minecraft that is red and cubed. When lit up by fire, fire setting objects, or certain redstone currents, it would eventually explode, damaging nearby blocks and entities. However, it doesn't share much similarities with the Mine Crafter pickup item or TNT in the Binding of Isaac.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
QJBR X4TV (Second floor treasure room)
CNJ7 9Q69 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
T8GC DE46 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
STRF TDRS (First floor treasure room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|