Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mini Mush is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +0.3 Speed.
- -4.25 Range.
- +1.5 Shot Height.
- Decreases Isaac's size, making him less likely to be hit.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even if the range stat is decreased, the effective range is slightly increased due to the changes to the hidden shot height attribute.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Effective range is decreased since shot height does not affect Dr. Fetus.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
7LV8 H31H (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
8LZ0 HV2K (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, Magic Mush on next floor, and Odd Mush (Large) in crawlspace next to tinted rock to the right of second item room).
LK2Y MPAS (North of spawn room, hard mode)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its effects are likely a reference to the Mini Mushroom of the Super Mario series.
- 1up!Gives an extra life. Upon death, you will respawn in the previous room with full health and lose the 1up!.
- Blue CapGrants 1 heart container and increases tears, but decreases shot speed.
- God's FleshTears now have a random chance to apply a shrinking effect, causing enemies to shrink in size and also run away from Isaac. Shrunk enemies can be crushed and killed by walking over them.
- Magic MushroomIncreases all stats and enlargens Isaac.
- Mini MushIncreases Speed and Shot Height and decreases Isaac's size, but lowers Range.
- Odd MushroomGrants an empty heart container. Increases damage, range and shot height while reducing speed.
- Odd Mushroom+1.7 tears, +0.3 speed, reduces damage.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|