Mom's Box is an activated item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, drops a random trinket on the ground.
- +1 luck while held.
- While held, doubles the effect of most trinkets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite this item having "Mom" in the name, it does not count towards the Yes Mother transformation.
- However, Mom's Box can still be used to unlock Mom's Contacts when combined with two other Mom items.
- Void does not keep the passive benefits of Mom's Box if absorbed.
No Effect[edit | edit source]
- ???'s SoulSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a pattern similar to The Peeper and fires spectral and homing tears.
- AAA BatteryAutomatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one.
- Bag LunchTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn Lunch.
- Bloody CrownTreasure Rooms appear in Chapter 4.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.
- Counterfeit PennyGives a 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one.
- Dim BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is completely uncharged.
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.
- Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
- Fish TailItems and trinkets that generate blue flies or blue spiders will generate twice as many.
- Isaac's HeadGives the player Isaac's severed head as a tear-firing familiar. Fires piercing tears.
- Locust of ConquestUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns 2-5 White Locusts which damage enemies.
- Locust of DeathUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Black Locust that does a very high amount of damage.
- Locust of FamineUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Yellow Locust that damages and slows enemies.
- Locust of PestilenceUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Green Locust which damages and poisons enemies.
- Locust of WarUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Red Locust which detonates upon impact with enemies.
- Lost CorkIncreases the radius of any creep produced by Isaac.
- Lucky RockEach obstacle destroyed drops one coin.
- Monkey PawIf the character has half a heart after taking damage, it drops a black heart. The effect can trigger up to three times, after which the trinket will disappear.
- Rotten PennySpawns a blue fly every time a coin is picked up.
- Stem CellHeals for half a heart upon traveling to the next floor.
- Store CreditThe next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase.
- Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.
- Wooden CrossGrants a Holy Mantle shield upon entering a new floor, which protects against one hit of damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item possibly is a reference to the film Seven where the climax of the film involves the protagonist asking the question over and over again "What's in the box?".
- Broken Shovel
- Broken Shovel
- Divorce Papers
- Mom's Bottle of Pills
- Mom's Box
- Mom's Bra
- Mom's Coin Purse
- Mom's Contacts
- Mom's Eye
- Mom's Eyeshadow
- Mom's Heels
- Mom's Key
- Mom's Knife
- Mom's Lipstick
- Mom's Pad
- Mom's Pearls
- Mom's Perfume
- Mom's Purse
- Mom's Razor
- Mom's Shovel
- Mom's Underwear
- Mom's Wig
- Mom's LocketGrants half a red heart each time a key is used. Converts half red heart pickups into full red hearts.
- Mom's PearlGrants a secondary 10% chance of any non-specific heart drop turning into a soul heart.
- Mom's ToenailMom's foot randomly stomps down somewhere in the room. 1 minute intervals.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|