| 4 rooms|
|(page 4, column 14, line 4)
Mom's Box is an activated item added in Afterbirth.
- Upon activation, drops a random trinket on the ground.
- +1 luck while held.
- While held, doubles the effect of most trinkets.
- Despite this item having "Mom" in the name, it does not count towards the Yes Mother transformation.
- Mom's Box does not affect the following trinkets:
- AAA BatteryAutomatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one.
- Bag LunchTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn Lunch.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.
- Dim BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is completely uncharged.
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.
- Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
- Fish TailItems and trinkets that generate blue flies or blue spiders will generate twice as many.
- Monkey PawIf the character has half a heart after taking damage, it drops a Black Heart. The effect can trigger up to three times, after which the trinket will disappear.
- Rotten PennySpawns a blue fly every time a coin is picked up.
- Stem CellHeals for half a heart upon traveling to the next floor.
- Store CreditThe next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase.
- Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.
- Wooden CrossGrants a Holy Mantle shield upon entering a new floor, which protects against one hit of damage.
- Blind RageIncreases invincibility time after getting hit.: Grants much longer invincibility after taking damage than normal.
- : Grants -4 Tear Delay instead of -2. When Isaac's tears stat is at its maximum, resulting in 5 tear delay, this synergy reduces tear delay all the way down to its minimum of 1.
- Cracked CrownGrants extra stat upgrades based on Isaac's passive items that increase stats, +0.2 tears, -1 tear delay.: Grants -2 Tear Delay and further increases damage, speed, range, and shot speed if they are above base value.
- Curved HornIncreases damage by 2.: Grants +4 Damage instead of +2.
- Fish HeadSpawns a blue fly every time Isaac takes damage.: Spawns two blue flies when hurt.
- Goat HoofIncreases speed by 0.15.: Grants +0.3 Speed instead of +0.15.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).: Grants +20 Range instead of +10.
- Golden Horse Shoe+15% chance for a Treasure Room with two items to spawn.: Increases the double item room spawn chance to 30%
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.: Grants +8 Range instead of +4, +4 Tear Height instead of +2, but no effect on shot speed.
- Lil LarvaSpawns a blue fly from every pile of poop Isaac destroys.: Two Flies spawn from each poop instead of one.
- Maggy's FaithGives an eternal heart at the start of every floor.: Gives two eternal hearts at the start of each floor (and thus a full heart).
- Lucky ToeIncreases Luck by 1.: Grants +2 Luck instead of +1.
- SmelterConsumes Isaac's currently held trinket and applies its effect permanently. / Gulp! pill: Most absorbed trinkets will still have their effects doubled.
- Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny.: Drops two coins instead of one.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.: Quadruples your Range instead of doubling it and greatly increases tear height.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.: Grants +1 Shot Speed instead of +0.5.
- May be a reference to the film Seven where the climax of the film involves the protagonist asking the question over and over again "What's in the box?".