(page 1, column 7, row 6)
(page 2, column 7, row 1)
|Obtain three Yes Mother? items in one run|
Mom's Contacts is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking.
- +0.25 Range up ( not applied until the next time Isaac's range stat is updated).
- +0.5 Tear Height ( not applied until the next time Isaac's tear height is updated).
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The activation chance depends on the luck stat, and goes up to around 50% with approximately 20 luck.
- Petrifying a Heart also freezes the Mask bound to it.
- Petrifying an enemy with a weak zone (Scolex or Carrion Queen) will make the enemy take damage anywhere while it is petrified, making combat significantly easier.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Tears that have freezing effect will have split tears that also have a freezing effect.
- Dr. Fetus: Occasionally fires red-tinted bombs that can freeze enemies.
- Finger!: Has a high chance to freeze any enemies the finger is pointing towards.
- Haemolacria: Occasionally fires freezing shots that will split into burst tears that have a freezing effect. It can be hard to distinguish between normal tears and freezing tears.
- Ipecac: Occasionally fires explosive shots that can freeze enemies.
- Lachryphagy: If freezing tears are fed first when they burst, the split tears can also freeze enemies.
- Maw of the Void: Enemies within the black ring will quickly be frozen.
- Technology 2: The laser and tears will occasionally freeze enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Epic Fetus: Occasionally fires missiles that can freeze enemies. No visual difference.
- Lead Pencil/ Monstro's Lung: Increases chances of freezing tears; however, it can be hard to distinguish between normal tears and freezing tears.
- Kidney Stone: Increases chances of firing freezing tears; however, it can be hard to distinguish between normal and freezing tears. The stone also has a chance to freeze enemies.
- Technology: Lasers can occasionally freeze enemies with no visual difference.
- Technology Zero: The electricity that is connecting tears has a chance to freeze enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mom's Contacts' appearance was changed in Booster Pack #5.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Enemies with multiple segments (Chub, Pin, etc.) can be petrified and have their segments destroyed individually, but continue to live with any remaining health. This can be problematic at times especially with Carrion Queen, as you could destroy the "tail" or center body segment when Carrion Queen is petrified, thus making you have to petrify her again, or use bombs to do damage.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
YC7D 3ESJ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
FQTZ TL49 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
2AM1 V6PE (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Y0VX F8D6 (Treasure room first floor; Curse of the Lost)
- Broken Shovel
- Broken Shovel
- Divorce Papers
- Mom's Bottle of Pills
- Mom's Box
- Mom's Bra
- Mom's Coin Purse
- Mom's Contacts
- Mom's Eye
- Mom's Eyeshadow
- Mom's Heels
- Mom's Key
- Mom's Knife
- Mom's Lipstick
- Mom's Pad
- Mom's Pearls
- Mom's Perfume
- Mom's Purse
- Mom's Razor
- Mom's Shovel
- Mom's Underwear
- Mom's Wig
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|