Mom's Eye is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Gives Isaac a chance to shoot a tear out of an eye on the back of his head.
- The chance to shoot a second tear depends on the luck stat and goes up to 100% at 2 Luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has no effect on Lilith.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: The laser comes out of both sides of Isaac's head.
- Azazel: The laser that comes out of his back is short-ranged as well.
- Chocolate Milk: Charge determines size and damage of both tears.
- Loki's Horns: Any time Mom's Eye would activate, Loki's Horns activates instead, enabling guaranteed 4-way fire at 2 luck, instead of the 7 Loki's Horns alone would require.
- Mom's Knife: Another knife appears on the back of Isaac's head, which has a chance to be fired whenever the main knife is fired.
- Rubber Cement: When Isaac is near a wall, the backward bouncing tear effectively doubles Isaac's tears.
- Technology/ Technology 2: Occasionally fires a laser out of the back of Isaac's head.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: Only occasionally fires one tear out of the back of Isaac's head.
- Dr. Fetus: Occasionally shoots a bomb backward. Not recommended, as self-damage is likely.
- Doctor's Remote/ Epic Fetus: Chance for two airstrikes on opposite sides of Isaac.
- Ipecac: Occasionally shoots an explosive shot backward. Not recommended, as self-damage is likely.
- Incubus: No effect.
- Kidney Stone: Adds a chance for tear barrage to fire from the front and back of Isaac. The kidney stone will only fire from the front of Isaac.
- Lead Pencil: Adds a chance for tear barrage to be fired behind Isaac.
- The Ludovico Technique: Adds a chance for tears to be fired in random directions from the main tear.
- Monstro's Lung: Occasionally fires one red tear out the back of Isaac's head.
- Tractor Beam: The backward tear is not affected by Mom's Eye.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mom's Eye's appearance was changed in Booster Pack #5.
- The item is based on the adage that a mother has an eye on the back of her head, and is thus always able to see what her child is up to.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Q0LW DC34 (First floor Treasure Room)
3HZ1 TYSZ (Treasure room left of spawn)
GE3B 7NPB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Broken Shovel
- Broken Shovel
- Divorce Papers
- Mom's Bottle of Pills
- Mom's Box
- Mom's Bra
- Mom's Coin Purse
- Mom's Contacts
- Mom's Eye
- Mom's Eyeshadow
- Mom's Heels
- Mom's Key
- Mom's Knife
- Mom's Lipstick
- Mom's Pad
- Mom's Pearls
- Mom's Perfume
- Mom's Purse
- Mom's Razor
- Mom's Shovel
- Mom's Underwear
- Mom's Wig
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|