Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
Mom's Eyeshadow is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Gives a chance to shoot charming tears, causing enemies to temporarily fight on Isaac's side.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Laser beams charm enemies more consistently due to their tick rate.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Chance for tears and split tears to charm. If the main tear has the charm effect, the split tears will too.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Chance for tears and split tears to charm. If the main tear charms, the split tears will too.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Explosions can charm, provided the enemy survives.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: If a charm tear is fed, all burst tears can charm. If a normal tear is fed, the burst tears cannot charm.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear will occasionally change color and can charm.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
94W3 A27D (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
94W3 A27D (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
AE6M FYG8 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
C8FT EV4S (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
JJLC DXFA (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (hard mode only)
- Broken ShovelWhile held, causes multiple Mom's Foots to come down and stomp on Isaac. One of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Broken ShovelOne of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Divorce PapersSpawns a Mysterious Paper, increases tears, and grants a bone heart.
- Mom's Bottle of PillsGives Isaac a random pill, and will cause him to drop any held Q-slot item (If any). The player will only receive six different pill types in one playthrough.
- Mom's BoxWhen used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 and doubles the effects of trinkets.
- Mom's BraUpon use, petrifies all enemies in the current room for approximately 4 seconds.
- Mom's Coin PurseSpawns 4 random pills around Isaac.
- Mom's ContactsAdds a chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking. Range up.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.
- Mom's EyeshadowTears have a chance to charm enemies.
- Mom's HeelsIncreases range.
- Mom's KeySpawns 2 keys. Generates additional pickups from chests.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.
- Mom's LipstickIncreases range and shot height.
- Mom's PadUpon use, inflicts fear to all enemies in the room for 5 seconds.
- Mom's Pearls+1.25 Range Up. +0.5 Tear Height. +1 Luck Up.
- Mom's PerfumeAdds a chance to shoot fear tears and decreases tear delay by 1.
- Mom's PurseAllows Isaac to hold 1 additional trinket.
- Mom's RazorSpawns an orbiting razor that damages enemies it touches and inflicts bleeding on enemies, causing them to slowly take damage over time.
- Mom's ShovelSpawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation. Unlocks The Forgotten when used on a mound of dirt that appears in The Dark Room.
- Mom's UnderwearIncreases range.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.
- Mom's LocketGrants half a red heart each time a key is used. Converts half red heart pickups into full red hearts.
- Mom's PearlGrants a secondary 10% chance of any non-specific heart drop turning into a soul heart.
- Mom's ToenailMom's foot randomly stomps down somewhere in the room. 1 minute intervals.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|