Mom's Perfume is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot fear tears, causing enemies to run away from the player.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother?
set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- Isaac gains a stationary knife that trails directly behind him. It synergizes like Mom's Knife would.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The fear effect chance depends on the luck stat, reaching 100% with 85 luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Laser applies fear to enemies more consistently, due to its tick rate.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Chance for tears and split tears to cause fear. If the main tear causes fear, the split tears cause fear too.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Chance for tears and split tears to cause fear. If the main tear causes fear, the split tears cause fear too.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Tear delay does not stack.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Explosions can cause fear, provided the enemy survives.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: If a fear tear is fed, all burst tears cause fear. If a normal tear is fed, the burst tears cannot cause fear.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear will occasionally change color and cause fear.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
3XJM 4HLT (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
8RTJ 1EJW (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
1JP1 4ZM6 (First floor treasure room)
823C P9V4 (First Floor Treasure Room; West from Start)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|