Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mom's Purse is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Allows two different trinkets to be carried at once.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- TickDrain 15% health of each enemy with more than 60 HP (ie. most bosses). Also restores one red heart of Isaac whenever he enters an uncleared boss room. The Tick cannot be swapped out for another trinket.: Lets you gain the benefits of the item without losing your only trinket slot.
- You cannot replace the TickDrain 15% health of each enemy with more than 60 HP (ie. most bosses). Also restores one red heart of Isaac whenever he enters an uncleared boss room. The Tick cannot be swapped out for another trinket. with The Match StickIncreases the chance of Bombs dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding Bombs when opening a Chest. once it is picked up, as it will only occupy the second trinket slot.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
SHEW EADW (shop on the top right of map, money to buy it on the left)
Inventory Expansion Items
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Deep PocketsAllows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time.
- Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills.
- PolydactylyAllows Isaac to carry two cards, pills, or any combination of both at the same time. Drops a random card or pill.
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.
- Broken ShovelWhile held, causes multiple Mom's Foots to come down and stomp on Isaac. One of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Broken ShovelOne of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Divorce PapersSpawns a Mysterious Paper, increases tears, and grants a bone heart.
- Mom's Bottle of PillsGives Isaac a random pill, and will cause him to drop any held Q-slot item (If any). The player will only receive six different pill types in one playthrough.
- Mom's BoxWhen used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 and doubles the effects of trinkets.
- Mom's BraUpon use, petrifies all enemies in the current room for approximately 4 seconds.
- Mom's Coin PurseSpawns 4 random pills around Isaac.
- Mom's ContactsAdds a chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking. Range up.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.
- Mom's EyeshadowTears have a chance to charm enemies.
- Mom's HeelsIncreases range.
- Mom's KeySpawns 2 keys. Generates additional pickups from chests.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.
- Mom's LipstickIncreases range and shot height.
- Mom's PadUpon use, inflicts fear to all enemies in the room for 5 seconds.
- Mom's Pearls+1.25 Range Up. +0.5 Tear Height. +1 Luck Up.
- Mom's PerfumeAdds a chance to shoot fear tears and decreases tear delay by 1.
- Mom's PurseAllows Isaac to hold 1 additional trinket.
- Mom's RazorSpawns an orbiting razor that damages enemies it touches and inflicts bleeding on enemies, causing them to slowly take damage over time.
- Mom's ShovelSpawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation. Unlocks The Forgotten when used on a mound of dirt that appears in The Dark Room.
- Mom's UnderwearIncreases range.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.
- Mom's LocketGrants half a red heart each time a key is used. Converts half red heart pickups into full red hearts.
- Mom's PearlGrants a secondary 10% chance of any non-specific heart drop turning into a soul heart.
- Mom's ToenailMom's foot randomly stomps down somewhere in the room. 1 minute intervals.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|