Mom's Wig is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Allows Isaac to spawn friendly spiders when firing tears.
- Heals Isaac for 1 red heart upon pickup.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The spiders are spawned when Isaac is shooting, and up to 5 spiders can be spawned in the same time. More spiders can be spawned if the previous ones died.
- The spider spawning chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
- This item does not work for Lilith, since IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. tears do not count as her own tears.
- Spiders can be spawned in rooms without enemies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Charging BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period., Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged., Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power., Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro., Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room. or Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Spawns spiders in rapid succession.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy., Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. or MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Moving the tear/crosshair around will spawn spiders rapidly.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and Blue Flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Doubles the limit to 10 spiders, in addition to boosting the damage of spiders per the item's base effect.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Makes spiders spawn faster, due to the high tear rate granted by Soy Milk.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PR34 NWPY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NTFM 3EF6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
T0X3 38GC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KALH 2D2D (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VDYR 0QFS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
DBVJ 1KPD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|