Mom's Wig is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Allows Isaac to spawn friendly spiders when firing tears.
- Heals Isaac for 1 red heart upon pickup.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother?Isaac gains a stationary knife that trails directly behind him. It synergizes like Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. would. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The spiders are spawned when Isaac is shooting, and up to 5 spiders can be spawned in the same time. More spiders can be spawned if the previous ones died.
- The spider spawning chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
- This item does not work for Lilith, since IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. tears do not count as her own tears.
- Spiders can be spawned in rooms without enemies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Charging BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period., Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged., Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power., Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro., Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room. or Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Spawns spiders in rapid succession.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy., Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. or MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Moving the tear/crosshair around will spawn spiders rapidly.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Doubles the limit to 10 spiders, in addition to boosting the damage of spiders per the item's base effect.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Spiders spawn faster, due to the high tear rate granted by Soy Milk.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PR34 NWPY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NTFM 3EF6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
T0X3 38GC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KALH 2D2D (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VDYR 0QFS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
DBVJ 1KPD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
J877 GDQA (Treasure room to right of spawn)
- Broken ShovelWhile held, causes multiple Mom's Foots to come down and stomp on Isaac. One of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Broken ShovelOne of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Divorce PapersSpawns a Mysterious Paper, increases tears, and grants a bone heart.
- Mom's Bottle of PillsGives Isaac a random pill, and will cause him to drop any held Q-slot item (If any). The player will only receive six different pill types in one playthrough.
- Mom's BoxWhen used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 and doubles the effects of trinkets.
- Mom's BraUpon use, petrifies all enemies in the current room for approximately 4 seconds.
- Mom's Coin PurseSpawns 4 random pills around Isaac.
- Mom's ContactsAdds a chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking. Range up.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.
- Mom's EyeshadowTears have a chance to charm enemies.
- Mom's HeelsIncreases range.
- Mom's KeySpawns 2 keys. Generates additional pickups from chests.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.
- Mom's LipstickIncreases range and shot height.
- Mom's PadUpon use, inflicts fear to all enemies in the room for 5 seconds.
- Mom's Pearls+1.25 Range Up. +0.5 Tear Height. +1 Luck Up.
- Mom's PerfumeAdds a chance to shoot fear tears and decreases tear delay by 1.
- Mom's PurseAllows Isaac to hold 1 additional trinket.
- Mom's RazorSpawns an orbiting razor that damages enemies it touches and inflicts bleeding on enemies, causing them to slowly take damage over time.
- Mom's ShovelSpawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation. Unlocks The Forgotten when used on a mound of dirt that appears in Dark Room.
- Mom's UnderwearIncreases range.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.
- Mom's LocketGrants half a red heart each time a key is used. Converts half red heart pickups into full red hearts.
- Mom's PearlGrants a secondary 10% chance of any non-specific heart drop turning into a soul heart.
- Mom's ToenailMom's foot randomly stomps down somewhere in the room. 1 minute intervals.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|