Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Money = Power
|(page 1, column 6, row 6)|
Money = Power is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds 0.04 points of damage for every coin Isaac has.
- The damage caps at +3.96 Damage at 99 coins.
- Though Isaac can still collect coins if he already has 99, he will not gain any damage bonus from them.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- A DollarGives Isaac 99 coins. Can be found multiple times in a single playthrough.: Immediately maxes out damage bonus.
- A QuarterAdds 25 to Isaac's coin count, capping at 99.: Increases damage by 1.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the item is a reference to the popular saying "Money is power".
- This item is used in Challenge #24 (PAY TO PLAY).
- In the game's files, there's a subliminal message under Money = Power's icon that says "where are you".
- The message was part of an alternate reality game and could be seen on the collection page for a few weeks, representing Isaac asking for his father.
- In the original Binding Of Isaac, Money = Power required an unlock, by beating Mom's Heart eight times.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
C0L6 NMKK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
YTVW F2YQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
SJJS 9R9E (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ZJNC JO1J (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
02MR L4FF (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ANR7 F9JQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
YL7X LJAK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn; Curse of Darkness)
1WZ1 G0AN (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|