Money = Power
Money = Power is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds 0.04 points of damage for every coin Isaac has.
- The damage caps at +3.96 Damage at 99 coins.
- Though Isaac can still collect coins if he already has 99, he will not gain any damage bonus from them.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- A DollarGives Isaac 99 coins. Can be found multiple times in a single playthrough. - Immediately maxes out damage bonus.
- A QuarterAdds 25 to Isaac's coin count, capping at 99. - Increases damage by 1.
- Counterfeit PennyGives a 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one. - Gives a 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one.
- Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes. - Doubles the coins received, therefore doubling the amount of damage.
- Lucky Foot+1 Luck. Increases chance of winning Shell Game Beggar. (Independent of luck stat) - Makes gambling more lucrative, allowing Isaac to potentially gain damage from gambling.
- Lucky RockEach obstacle destroyed drops one coin. - Gives a coin every object destroyed, therefore increasing damage by 0.04 for every object destroyed.
- Piggy BankGives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny. and Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny. - Damage increases every time Isaac takes damage and collects the coins.
- Steam SaleReduces all Shop prices by 50%, rounded down to 7 coins for an item, rounded up to 2-3 coins for a pickup. - Lowers amount of damage lost by buying items at the shop. If two are obtained, no damage is lost from buying items at shops.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the item is a reference to the popular saying "Money is power".
- This item is used in Challenge #24 (PAY TO PLAY).
- In the game's files, there's a subliminal message under Money = Power's icon that says "where are you".
- The message was part of an alternate reality game and could be seen on the collection page for a few weeks, representing Isaac asking for his father.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Money = Power's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
C0L6 NMKK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
YTVW F2YQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
SJJS 9R9E (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ZJNC JO1J (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
02MR L4FF (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ANR7 F9JQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
YL7X LJAK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn; Curse of Darkness)
1WZ1 G0AN (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|