Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 17, row 4)|
Mongo Baby is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a Familiar that cycles between the tears of Isaac's other familiars.
- If no familiars are present, Mongo Baby will fire normal tears.
- Fires at twice the normal rate of a familiar.
- Deals double the damage as normal familiars.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Familiars that Mongo Baby can copy include:
- Brother BobbyFollows Isaac around shooting normal tears.
- Demon BabyFollows Isaac and automatically fires at enemies in its reach.
- Ghost BabySpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires spectral tears.
- Harlequin BabySpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires two tears at once in a V-pattern.
- Little GishSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires slowing tears, impeding enemies' speed.
- Little StevenSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires homing tears.
- Rainbow BabySpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires tears with random effects.
- Robo-BabyFollows Isaac around, shooting enemies with an eye laser similar to Technology.
- Rotten BabyA familiar that spawns blue flies.
- Sister MaggyA familiar that follows Isaac around shooting blood tears.
- Mongo Baby will not copy the tear effects of trinket familiars ( Isaac's HeadGives the player Isaac's severed head as a tear-firing familiar. Fires piercing tears. and ???'s SoulSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a pattern similar to The Peeper and fires spectral and homing tears.).
- Mongo Baby will not copy the tear effects of the level 2 Cube of MeatOrbiting familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Ball of Bandages. or Ball of BandagesOrbiting familiar that deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Cube of Meat..
- Mongo Baby will not copy the tear effects of Buddy in a BoxGrants a familiar with a random tear effect. The familiar is randomized at the start of each floor., Fate's RewardA blue head familiar that will follow Isaac and fire tears copying his tear effects and damage., IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. or SeraphimAn angel familiar which follows Isaac and fires homing tears which deal 10 damage at -25% shot speed and a reduced fire rate..
- With Lil' LokiA Loki familiar that follows Isaac and shoots 4 tears in a cross pattern., Mongo Baby's tears will become red, but Mongo Baby will not fire in four directions.
- If Isaac has Demon BabyFollows Isaac and automatically fires at enemies in its reach. alongside other familiars, Mongo Baby's behavior switches between the two. When Isaac is firing tears, Mongo Baby fires alongside him with a reduced fire rate. When Isaac is not firing tears, Mongo Baby copies Demon Baby's effect and automatically fires at nearby enemies.
- If Isaac only has Demon Baby and Mongo Baby, Mongo Baby behaves like the Demon Baby exclusively.
- Mongo Baby will not copy familiars spawned by Monster ManualSummons a random familiar for the current room. Can summon familiars not yet unlocked..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6SJV Z9CG (Treasure Room beside start of game)
HF46 Q17T (Treasure Room left side of map)
7M7V GLYS (Treasure Room right of start room)
LTA4 R6F1 (Treasure Room right of start room)
GRTC 0GFD (Treasure Room on the left edge of the map)
FGZG QRLT (Treasure Room beside start of game)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|