|This article is about the boss. For the enemy, see Ministro. For the item, see Lil Monstro.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Hops towards the player.
- Coughs up a large amount of disorganized tears. The larger tears do one heart of damage while the short ranged small ones do 1/2 heart.
- Jumps off-screen, aiming to land on top of the player.
- Fires another set of disorganized tears after landing.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Red: Two smaller Monstros, each with 45% of Monstro's normal health, replace the normal Monstro.
- Dark Grey: Slightly larger and has 25% more health. Uses tear volleys much more often and is unable to jump off-screen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Monstro as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the boss room, Monstro can be paired with Black Flies, Attack Flies, Gapers, Hoppers, Frowning Gapers, Mulligans, Cyclopias, or Ministros.
- When Monstro jumps off-screen, he is cured of all status effects.
- Monstro can't hop over Obstacles.
- If Isaac is somewhere that Monstro cannot reach, Monstro will jump in place.
- If Isaac has flight and is over an obstacle, Monstro will eventually be unable to act at all.
- Monstro can rarely spawn in a room with two Blood Donation Machines.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Monstro appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Monstro appears to be missing a tooth which happens to be an item.
- Monstro also has a cleft lip.
- Monstro is Monster in Portuguese.
- "monstro" is a somewhat common mispronunciation of the Spanish word monstruo.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|