Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
(With Another Monstro, The Duke of Flies, or Fistula)
|This article is about the boss. For the enemy, see Ministro. For the item, see Lil Monstro.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Hops towards the player.
- Coughs up a large amount of disorganized tears. The larger tears do one heart of damage while the short ranged small ones do 1/2 heart.
- Jumps off-screen, aiming to land on top of the player.
- Fires another set of disorganized tears after landing.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Red: Two smaller Monstros, each with 45% of Monstro's normal health, replace the normal Monstro.
- Dark Grey: Slightly larger and has 25% more health. Uses tear volleys much more often and is unable to jump off-screen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Monstro as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the boss room, Monstro can be paired with Black Flies, Attack Flies, Gapers, Hoppers, Frowning Gapers, Mulligans, Cyclopias, or Ministros.
- Monstro can't hop over Obstacles.
- When Monstro jumps off-screen, he is cured of all status effects.
- If Isaac is somewhere that Monstro cannot reach, Monstro will jump in place.
- Monstro can rarely spawn in a room with two Blood Donation Machines.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Monstro appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Monstro appears to be missing a tooth which happens to be an item.
- Monstro also has a cleft lip.
- Monstro is Monster in Portuguese.
- "monstro" is a somewhat common mispronunciation of the Spanish word monstruo.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|