Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
Monstro's Lung is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.
- The attack can be released only when fully charged. Tear delay is increased by roughly 4.5x.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Adds more tears in each tear barrage.
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.:Partially overridden by monstro's lung. Acts as a tear up and still has a visual affect.
- Azazel: Multiple short blood lasers are fired in a random direction.
- Chemical PeelTears fired from left eye do increased damage.: Overridden by Monstro's Lung.
- Tears have a 50% chance to be Chemical Peel tears.
- Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room.: Overridden by Monstro's Lung.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Launches 3-5 cursors that rotate around each other before the missiles land.
- EpiphoraShooting in one direction increases Isaac's rate of fire until the cap is reached. As soon as Isaac changes direction or stops shooting, rate of fire is reset to its normal amount.: No effect. Tears stat is increased properly but firing cancels the effect.
- Fruit CakeIsaac's tears gain a random effect that changes every shot. - Effects apply to each individual tear, rather than affecting the entire barrage.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Isaac spews multiple Ipecac tears which explode on impact.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Drastically reduces range, Kidney Stone has no other effect. However, if Monstro's Lung is picked up while Kidney Stone is ready to fire, charge time for Monstro's Lung will be significantly decreased.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: No effect. Isaac will still fire single tears from the other three directions.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Tear becomes a cluster of variably sized tears spread over a small area. The tears move at the same speed when controlled but constantly move around each other.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Overridden by Monstro's Lung.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: No effect. Isaac will still fire single tears from the back eye.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Tears stay in the air much longer and consistently, allowing better reach and more focused blasts before they arc back.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Each tear in the charged shot has a massively increased damage at short range.
- Sacred HeartIncreases damage and range while reducing shot speed and grants homing tears. Grants a Heart Container and replenishes all Red Hearts.: Higher damage and homing tears, but very long charge time.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Greatly decreases charge time but greatly reduces damage.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.: Shots will most likely miss since they circle the target rather than hitting it.
- Strange AttractorPickups, trinkets, and monsters are magnetically attracted to Isaac's tears.: Due to the high concentration of tears enemies will be pulled into you at great force, in certain cases enough force to pull enemies through rocks.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Extra laser rings with different sizes depending on how long you charge it are fired, will increase charge time.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: If picked up after Technology, Monstro's Lung has no effect. Technology will override Monstro's Lung with very low tear shot.
- Extra lasers will be shot in random directions around you while firing.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Makes the entire shot circle around Isaac and fall directly behind him. Will miss unless facing away from the target.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails+1.5 Damage Up. Replaces Isaac's tears with nails, which have increased knockback.: Fires multiple large, bloody nails with increased damage.
- Blood ClotIncreases damage by 1 and range by 5 for tears fired from the left eye.: All tears are larger, with increased damage (as opposed to every 2nd tear like Blood Clot alone)
- Tears have a 50% chance to be Blood Clot tears.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Fires 3-5 additional Brimstone lasers in random directions around Isaac. Does not increase charge time. Charging a new Brimstone laser does remove the original laser in front of you, but the others continue doing damage. This effectively increases fire rate.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Each tear is a charged chocolate milk shot (with no increase in charge time), massively increasing damage.
- This does not apply to Lilith's Incubus; picking up Chocolate Milk will significantly reduce damage and increase charge time.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: All tears fired will split into 4 after landing. Increased damage potential only noticed when firing into groups, due to random pattern of each tear when it splits.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Isaac spits multiple bombs but must charge to fire. Bombs detonate simultaneously.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: All tears bounce simultaneously; effective range is greatly increased.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: Gives each tear a halo and homing effect, dealing massive damage due to the halos overlapping.
- Lost ContactEvery tear has a small shield which will allow it to block one enemy projectile.: Tears destroy projectiles, basically capable of completely shielding the player from one side for a moment due to the number of tears.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Fires an additional cluster of 3-5 knives when at maximum charge, each dealing 2x base damage.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.: All the spiders will spawn instantly while charging your shot.
- Mysterious LiquidTears leave a small, short lasting pool of creep on impact or when their range is depleted.: Each tear leaves a short lasting, damaging green puddle. The large number of tears means this covers a substantial area.
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Every tear in tear barrage will fire split tears when hitting enemies or obstacles.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Greatly increased damage, but takes longer to charge.
- Tear DetonatorWhen used, will detonate any tears currently on the screen and cause each one to split into 6 more tears which will fire in a circle, similar to Tammy's Head.: Multiplies all released tears upon activation.
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet. / Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Stacks. While you are charging Monstro's Lung, Technology .5/2 will keep firing.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: All the tears follow the beam at different heights without spreading out, making it much easier for multiple tears to hit a target.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
CQKN L4WO (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NEN6 AMED (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PJV9 ELRC (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Z4KZ KFAL (treasure room to the left of spawn)
4ZGJ 124Y (treasure room adjacent to spawn, 2 black hearts in curse room adjacent to spawn) (Hardmode)
4EYH-XZAZ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Chocolate Milk later)FNCN L3HD (treasure room adjacent to spawn,
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|