Monstro's Tooth is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Summons Monstro to drop from above, landing on enemies, dealing 120 damage to them and destroying obstacles like rocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item will target Isaac if it is used in a room without enemies.
- Monstro will target shopkeepers.
- Like Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, this attack is treated as an explosion, so PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. and Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. will be activated if Monstro falls on the player.
- This item has no effect if Monstro is in the room you use the item in.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooth can be seen missing in Monstro's/Monstro II's mouth.
- This item is similar to the II - The High Priestess card, but deals less damage.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A2FG 42AR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
ZX3S DMQ8 (First treasure room)
QQD4 7QLK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|