Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Monstro II is a boss found in The Depths and the Dank Depths, and is the posthumous version of Monstro. Monstro II consists of a skull with only a small patch of skin covering its right eye, which is now white.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Hops towards the player, similar to Monstro.
- When Isaac is standing to the left or right side of Monstro II, he will shoot a horizontal BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. laser.
- Leaps off screen and lands on Isaac's position two times in a row.
- Shoots eight blood tears after landing the first time.
- Spawns 4 Suckers after landing the second time.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Red: Moves and attacks much more quickly, but only spawns 2 Suckers when landing.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Monstro II as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Monstro II can often be seen with 2 Attack Flies to its left and right sides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Monstro II appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- A spinal cord can be seen attached to Monstro II in his Versus image, meaning at one point Monstro had a lower body. The spine can also be seen when he fires a BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. laser.
- Monstro II is missing a tooth, most likely a reference to Monstro's Tooth.
- In the Versus image Monstro II can be seen to have three bottom teeth, yet when you fight him, they do not appear.
- Unlike other posthumus bosses, Monstro II is found two chapters away from his base boss, Monstro.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Monstro II was the only posthumous boss ingame, prior to the Wrath of the Lamb DLC.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|