Monstro II is a boss found in The Depths and the Dank Depths, and is the posthumous version of Monstro. Monstro II consists of a skull with only a small patch of skin covering its right eye, which is now white.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Hops towards the player, similar to Monstro.
- When Isaac is standing to the left or right side of Monstro II, he will shoot a horizontal Brimstone laser.
- Leaps off-screen and lands on Isaac's position two times in a row.
- Shoots eight blood tears after landing the first time.
- Spawns 4 Suckers after landing the second time.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Red: 20% smaller. Moves and attacks much more quickly, but only spawns 2 Suckers when landing.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Monstro II as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Monstro II can often be seen with 2 Attack Flies to its left and right sides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Monstro II appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- A spinal cord can be seen attached to Monstro II in his Versus image, meaning at one point Monstro had a lower body. The spine can also be seen when he fires a Brimstone laser.
- Monstro II is missing a tooth, most likely a reference to Monstro's Tooth.
- In the Versus image Monstro II can be seen to have three bottom teeth, yet when you fight him, they do not appear.
- Unlike other posthumous bosses, Monstro II is found two chapters away from his base boss, Monstro.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Monstro II was the only posthumous boss ingame, before the Wrath of the Lamb DLC.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|