|(page 4, column 9, line 3)
More Options is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
- Spawns two items instead of one in each Treasure Room (except when the Treasure Room is small instead of normal-sized). Only one item can be chosen; the other disappears.
- If the Treasure Room has already been entered and the item was not taken, then picking up More Options later on the same floor will not retroactively add a second item to the room.
- The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.: Effectively grants the choice between 4 items in the Treasure Room.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Spawns duplicates of both items. Isaac can still only choose one of the original items, but both duplicates can be taken, turning one treasure into three. Picking up additional More Options has no effect on anything.
- Glowing Hour GlassWhen used, this item will rewind time, put Isaac back in the previous room, and undo anything that happened in the current room. Any health, pickups, or items gained or lost will be reset back to the previous state.: If used after entering the Treasure Room for the first time, upon reentering the room, one item will have changed places and another will be new, effectively making More Options a choice of 3 items instead of 2. If used a second time, the items change back.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: Using Void will cause both Items to be absorbed.
- The item's appearance is very similar to the ? Block from the Mario franchise.
Concept drawn for More Options.