| Mr. Fred|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Throughout the whole fight, Mr. Fred stays in the center of the room, occasionally burrowing underground for brief periods. Unlike Freds, he is stationary and cannot move at all.
Mr. Fred has a number of different attacks.
- Mr. Fred shoots four long-range blood tears in the cardinal directions around him. These tears leave red creep and will burst at the end of their range into a larger pool of creep. This move is telegraphed and doesn't happen instantly.
- Mr. Fred burrows underground briefly and pops back up in his original position, firing eight blood tears around him.
- Mr. Fred makes a gesture, and one of the four Homunculi on either the top or the bottom of the room will break free and attack Isaac.
- Mr. Fred spawns a Fred, which will immediately burrow underground and then proceed to attack Isaac like usual.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Most of Mr. Fred's attacks cannot reach the far left and right side of the room, making these positions relatively safe. If Isaac has a long enough attack range, he can remain in that "safe zone" for the entire fight and only has to deal with the occasional unchained Homunculi and Fred summons.
- A position slightly off from horizontally aligning with the boss will act as a blind spot similarly to the one mentioned already. The advantage of this position is that it doesn't require a high range stat, but in return, Isaac has to be more carefull about any monsters Mr. Fred unleashes during the battle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mr. Fred as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Fred is actually just a giant baby with the medical condition Harlequin Ichthyosis. On game terms, he could also be a giant Harlequin Baby.
- Mr. Fred is the only boss that receives its own double room besides Mega Satan, Ultra Greed, Hush, and Delirium. The only other instance of a boss room being twice as long occurs during Double Trouble.
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|