Effects[edit | edit source]
- Summons a ghost near Isaac that will follow him around, and summons a controllable blue crosshair. After a few seconds, the crosshair disappears, and the ghost will act depending on what the crosshair was targeting:
- Items, pickups, trinkets, brown/red/spiked chests: Brings it to Isaac. Works in shops, devil deals and black markets as well, making them effectively free. Stealing an item has a chance to fail. If that happens a buzzer sound will play out and the ghost will disappear without doing anything.
- Golden/eternal/stone chests: Opens the chest for free.
- Buttons: Presses the button.
- Enemies: Attacks the enemy until it dies or can no longer be targeted due to a form change or similar cause. The ghost does 3 damage per tick, for 9 damage per second. BFFS! does not increase this damage.
- Doors: Opens the door, even if it is locked. Functions the same as Dad's Key when being used in this way. This includes the door to Mega Satan, exiting Hush's room, and exiting Boss Rush.
- Secret room entrances: Explodes, opening the entrance.
- Destructible obstacles, shopkeepers, machines, and beggars: Explodes and destroys them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stealing an item from a shop will restock it with another item. This happens even if Isaac does not have Restock.
- Stealing from a black market will not restock items, as they work like devil deals.
- If the crosshair is not targeting anything when the crosshair disappears, the ghost will interact with the object closest to the crosshair.
- If the room has nothing to interact with, the ghost will disappear without doing anything.
- The ghost cannot pick up sticky nickels and will disappear upon touching them.
- The ghost can press the button in Greed Mode, allowing waves to be stopped without taking damage.
- The ghost can open chests in Challenge Rooms without triggering the room.
- In rooms with multiple pedestal items where only one can be taken, if the ghost is carrying a pedestal while Isaac picks up a different pedestal item, the ghost will disappear. This prevents taking both items for free.
- When used against Isaac (Boss) or ??? (Boss), the ghost will still try to chase the boss even when he flies away.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! The game crashes if Mr. ME! is used on the trophy at the end of a challenge.
Bug! If the Devil Room or Angel Room disappears after leaving it, using Mr. ME! will still attempt to unlock the doorway back to it. This allows you to move through the wall as if there were a door there, but you will not be able to enter the Devil Room or Angel Room.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mr. ME! is based on this Steam Workshop item by Jean-Alphonse, originally known as Mr. Meeseeks.
- Mr. ME! is a reference to Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty, which spawn from a box and stop existing after completing their given task.
- The pickup quote also refers to a catchphrase used by Mr. Meeseeks.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
M34T 439X (First floor shop)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|