Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Isaac fires a spread of four tears at once.
- Tears down: (Delay * 2.1) + 3
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The Forgotten: Quadruples bones thrown and swung. Significant increase in tear delay.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: Only occasionally fires one tear in the other three directions.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: Only occasionally fires one tear out of the back of Isaac's head.
- The WizTears simultaneously fire out of both eyes diagonally, similar to the effect of the R U A Wizard? pill. Isaac's tears also travel above all obstacles.: Four shots are fired diagonally out of each eye.
- Fires three shots diagonally out of each eye.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot.: Shoots 6 tears with no further decrease in fire rate.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Grants a quadruple laser at the cost of increased charge time.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Effects stack, results in 8 tears being shot with no decrease in fire rate.
- Doctor's RemoteSets a big red target on the ground (similar to the Epic Fetus item) which can be controlled with tear controls. After 6 seconds or by pressing space again, a huge explosive missile hits it, which damages all enemies caught in its blast radius./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Replaces the single missile strike with a barrage of four consecutive missiles.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Four bombs are fired at once.
- The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears.: Shoots 7 tears with no decrease in fire rate.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Increase number of tears in tear barrage; however, only fires one stone.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear gains three orbiting tears.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Only one knife is still held, but four are fired in a spread.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Tear rate is not lowered further. Damage is increased by a flat +5 instead of normal Polyphemus boost.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: The tears cluster up along the tractor beam.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
AZ6W Y26Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TJXE 4V96 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
GFZN B8DP (First floor treasure room)
007A C1TS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BX4E YVR0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Both modes)
46XR GGB4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BPJS S7WT (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
GALT H2PG (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
S37R YZKY (First floor treasure room)
MYNT 04LF (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HW2X X7V4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
1B8Y 37ZS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NDAV 7AY6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|