Effect[edit | edit source]
- Isaac fires a spread of four tears at once.
- Tears down: (Delay * 2.1) + 3
- This item belongs to the Spider Baby set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a humanoid spider.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Fires four short ranged brimstone beams that overlap. Significant increase in tear delay.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Isaac fires four lasers at once at the cost of a severely increased charge time.
- The Forgotten: Quadruples bones thrown and swung. Significant increase in tear delay.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Four projectiles are fired at once at a lower tear rate.
- Keeper: Shoots 7 tears at once with greatly decreased fire rate.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: Only occasionally fires one tear in the other three directions.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: Only occasionally fires one tear out of the back of Isaac's head.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Isaac fires many more tears at the cost of a severely increased charge time.
- The WizTears simultaneously fire out of both eyes diagonally, similar to the effect of the R U A Wizard? pill. Isaac's tears also travel above all obstacles.: Four shots are fired diagonally out of each eye.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot.: Shoots 6 tears with no further decrease in fire rate.
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.: Tears that hit the prism will be quadrupled, resulting in a maximum of 16 tears.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Grants a quadruple laser at the cost of increased charge time.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Fires four tears that all split into burst tears.
- Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room.: At full charge, fires 4 rows of 4 tears, resulting in 16 tears.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Effects stack, results in 8 tears being shot with no decrease in fire rate.
- Doctor's RemoteSets a big red target on the ground (similar to the Epic Fetus item) which can be controlled with tear controls. After 6 seconds or by pressing space again, a huge explosive missile hits it, which damages all enemies caught in its blast radius./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Replaces the single missile strike with a barrage of four consecutive missiles.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Four bombs are fired at once.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Replaces the single missile strike with a barrage of four consecutive missiles.
- The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears.: Shoots 7 tears with no decrease in fire rate.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Fires four explosives with a significant increase in fire rate.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Increase number of tears in tear barrage; however, only fires one stone.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The Ludovico tear gains three orbiting tears.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Isaac still holds one knife, but firing shoots four knives at once.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Tear rate is not lowered further. Damage is increased by a flat +5 instead of normal Polyphemus boost.
- Sacred HeartIncreases damage and range while reducing shot speed and grants homing tears. Grants a Heart Container and replenishes all Red Hearts.: Causes all four tears to home on enemies and do massive damage.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Rapidly shoots four streams of tears.
- SprinklerUpon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears.: Fires 4 tears with increased tear delay.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Isaac fires four lasers at once.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Fires four laser rings with decreased fire rate.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Isaac can still fire four tears at once whilst gaining the laser, although with a lower fire rate.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Fires 4 tears in a cluster along the tractor beam.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Fires four beams that overlap with decreased fire rate.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
AZ6W Y26Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TJXE 4V96 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
GFZN B8DP (First floor treasure room)
007A C1TS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BX4E YVR0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Both modes)
46XR GGB4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BPJS S7WT (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
GALT H2PG (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
S37R YZKY (First floor treasure room)
MYNT 04LF (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HW2X X7V4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
1B8Y 37ZS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NDAV 7AY6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|