My Reflection is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel a short distance, then reverse direction and return to Isaac.
- The tears are constantly pulled towards Isaac; if Isaac moves after shooting, the tears will always return to him.
- +1.5 range.
- x1.6 shot speed.
- +1 tear height.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: The tears will slowly move towards Isaac instead of remaining stationary. Releasing the fire button will launch the tears as usual.
- Brimstone: Overrides My Reflection.
- Makes the beam curve when moving. It has the same effect on Azazel's mini-brimstone and doubles the range.
- Continuum: If tears cross the border of the room, they will move towards Isaac from their new position rather than crossing back across the border.
- Compound Fracture/ The Parasite/ Cricket's Body: Split tears will move towards Isaac.
- Dr. Fetus: Not recommended. The bombs will slide back towards Isaac after having reached a certain distance.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides My Reflection.
- Euthanasia: Needles from Euthanasia bursts will move towards Isaac.
- Flat Stone: Tears bounce away from and then back towards Isaac.
- Haemolacria: Range becomes extremely high, making Haemolacria tears follow Isaac for a long time before hitting the ground. Burst tears do not have a boomerang effect.
- Ipecac: Not recommended. The explosive tears will begin flying back towards Isaac after having reached a certain distance.
- Lachryphagy: Tears will move towards Isaac and can still be fed and burst. The bursted tears will also move towards Isaac.
- A Lump of Coal: The tears increase in damage as they are pulled towards Isaac.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear will slowly move towards Isaac, and the shot speed increase allows the tear to be moved much faster.
- Mom's Knife: No effect, as the knife already has this effect.
- Piercing tears: Despite the piercing effect, tears cannot damage the same enemy multiple times.
- Pop!: Tears can still bounce off of each other but will try to return to Isaac.
- Proptosis: At base tear size, tears disappear before they can return to Isaac.
- Rubber Cement: Isaac's tears will continually be pulled towards him, effectively reducing the chances that tears will bounce.
- Spoon Bender: If tears are close enough to an enemy, it will home in and damage them. If not, they will return to Isaac.
- Strange Attractor: Not recommended. While it may make it easier to hit enemies, it also makes it much easier for them to be attracted to Isaac, surrounding him.
- Technology: Overrides My Reflection.
- Makes the beam curve when moving.
- Technology 2/ Tech.5: Tears return to character and the beams curve when moving.
- Tech X: Stat effects of My Reflection remain but the boomerang effect does not.
- Tiny Planet: The orbital tears will move faster to stay in orbit around Isaac, making aiming easier.
- Trisagion: Makes the beams much longer as they move away from and then back towards Isaac.
- Whip Worm: Further increases shot speed, making Isaac's tears travel much farther forward before returning to Isaac.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's appearance may be a reference to the anime Sailor Moon. The main character (Sailor Moon) has a crescent on her forehead and a secondary character (Sailor Neptune) uses a mirror as a source for her powers.
- The item's sprite and effect may be a reference to the urban myth that if someone breaks a mirror, they will have bad luck for 7 years - Isaac's bad luck comes in the form of having his tears return to him.
- This item is used in Challenges #7 (Suicide King) and #15 (Slow Roll).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 92WX MC2Y (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 MHSM 639B (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita Y6WG 4J4Y (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS VDHH BLGY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch XB8K KRMF (First floor Treasure Room ; East from Start)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|