From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
My Reflection is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel a short distance, then reverse direction and return to Isaac.
- The tears are constantly pulled towards Isaac; if Isaac moves after shooting, the tears will always return to him.
- +1.5 range
- +0.6 shot speed
- +1 shot height
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: The tears will slowly move towards Isaac instead of remaining stationary. Releasing the fire button will launch the tears as usual.
- Brimstone: Overrides My Reflection.
- Makes the beam curve when moving. Has the same effect on Azazel's mini-brimstone and doubles the range.
- Continuum: If tears cross the border of the room, they will move towards Isaac from their new position rather than crossing back across the border.
- Dr. Fetus: Not recommended. The bombs will slide back towards Isaac after having reached a certain distance.
- Ipecac: Not recommended. The explosive tears will begin flying back towards Isaac after having reached a certain distance.
- A Lump of Coal: The tears increase in damage as they are pulled towards Isaac.
- Mom's Knife: No effect, as the knife already has this effect.
- Piercing Tears: Despite the piercing effect, tears cannot damage the same enemy multiple times.
- Rubber Cement: Isaac's tears will continually be pulled towards him, effectively reducing the chances that tears will bounce.
- Technology: Overrides My Reflection.
- Makes the beam curve when moving.
- Tiny Planet: The orbital tears will move faster to stay in orbit around Isaac, making aiming easier.
- Whip Worm: Further increases shot speed, making Isaac's tears travel much farther forward before returning to Isaac.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's appearance may be a reference to the anime Sailor Moon. The main character (Sailor Moon) has a crescent on her forehead and a secondary character (Sailor Neptune) uses a mirror as a source for her powers.
- This item is used in Challenges #7 (Suicide King) and #15 (Slow Roll).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC[edit | edit source]
92WX MC2Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4[edit | edit source]
MHSM 639B (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS Vita[edit | edit source]
Y6WG 4J4Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS[edit | edit source]
VDHH BLGY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch[edit | edit source]
XB8K KRMF (First Floor Treasure Room ; East from Start)