My Reflection is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel a short distance, then reverse direction and return to Isaac.
- The tears are constantly pulled towards Isaac; if Isaac moves after shooting, the tears will always return to him.
- +1.5 range
- +0.6 shot speed
- +1 shot height
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: The tears will slowly move towards Isaac instead of remaining stationary. Releasing the fire button will launch the tears as usual.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overrides My Reflection.
- Makes the beam curve when moving. Has the same effect on Azazel's mini-brimstone and doubles the range.
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects.: If tears cross the border of the room, they will move towards Isaac from their new position rather than crossing back across the border.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: Split tears will move towards Isaac.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Not recommended. The bombs will slide back towards Isaac after having reached a certain distance.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overrides My Reflection.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.: Needles from Euthanasia bursts will move towards Isaac.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: Tears bounce away from and then back towards Isaac.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Range becomes extremely high, making Haemolacria tears follow Isaac for a long time before hitting the ground. Burst tears do not have the boomerang effect.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Not recommended. The explosive tears will begin flying back towards Isaac after having reached a certain distance.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Tears will move towards Isaac and can still be fed and burst. Burst tears will also move towards Isaac.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: The tears increase in damage as they are pulled towards Isaac.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear will slowly move towards Isaac, and the shot speed increase allows the tear to be moved much faster.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: No effect, as the knife already has this effect.
- Piercing Tears: Despite the piercing effect, tears cannot damage the same enemy multiple times.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Tears can still bounce off of each other but will try to return to Isaac.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: At base tear size, tears disappear before they can return to Isaac.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Isaac's tears will continually be pulled towards him, effectively reducing the chances that tears will bounce.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.: If tears are close enough to an enemy, it will home in and damage them. If not, they will return to Isaac.
- Strange AttractorPickups, trinkets, and monsters are magnetically attracted to Isaac's tears.: Not recommended. While it may make it easier to hit enemies, it also makes it much easier for them to be attracted towards Isaac, surrounding him.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Overrides My Reflection.
- Makes the beam curve when moving.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously./ Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet.: Tears return to character and the beams curve when moving.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Stat effects of My Reflection remain but the boomerang effect does not.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: The orbital tears will move faster to stay in orbit around Isaac, making aiming easier.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Makes the beams much longer as they move away from and then back towards Isaac.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.: Further increases shot speed, making Isaac's tears travel much farther forward before returning to Isaac.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's appearance may be a reference to the anime Sailor Moon. The main character (Sailor Moon) has a crescent on her forehead and a secondary character (Sailor Neptune) uses a mirror as a source for her powers.
- The item's sprite and effect may be a reference to the urban myth that if someone breaks a mirror, they will have bad luck for 7 years - Isaac's bad luck comes in the form of having his tears return to him.
- This item is used in Challenges #7 (Suicide King) and #15 (Slow Roll).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC[edit | edit source]
92WX MC2Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4[edit | edit source]
MHSM 639B (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS Vita[edit | edit source]
Y6WG 4J4Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS[edit | edit source]
VDHH BLGY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch[edit | edit source]
XB8K KRMF (First Floor Treasure Room ; East from Start)