My Shadow is an unlockable passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
- Upon taking damage, inflicts fear on all enemies in the room and spawns an allied Charger.
- Isaac keeps the chargers when transitioning between rooms.
- If this item is triggered in the Flooded Caves, there is a chance that the black charger will be replaced by a Drowned Charger. The summoned Drowned Charger will behave like normal black chargers, and upon death will explode into 4 blood shots that do not damage the player.
- Shadows of incoming attacks from above will not be visible, as the black shadow beneath Isaac completely hides it. This item should not be picked up when doing "no hit" runs.
| || |
The allied chargers act like normal chargers and will charge at enemies when they have a chance. They will attack enemies until they run out of hp either from contact with enemies or hazards (e.g. spikes or fireplace).
- The allied chargers are affected by mass slowdown effects from items such as the Stop Watch Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
Upon taking damage, inflicts slow to all enemies for the current room., granting the Shadow Chargers a disadvantage.
- If Isaac has homing tears, they will home in on allied chargers.
- The allied chargers will take damage from any sort of explosion.
- With Punching BagSpawns a Mulligan Familiar that will wander the room randomly. Enemies will attack the Mulligan if it's closer., the allied chargers may attack the Punching Bag instead of enemies. It is recommended you don't take these two items together as they don't synergize well.