Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
My Shadow is an unlockable passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon taking damage, inflicts fear on all enemies in the room and spawns an allied Charger.
- The Chargers deal 5 damage per hit to enemies.
- Isaac keeps the chargers when transitioning between rooms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If this item is triggered in the Flooded Caves, there is a chance that the black charger will be replaced by a Drowned Charger. The summoned Drowned Charger will behave like normal black chargers, and upon death will explode into 4 blood shots that do not damage the player.
- Shadows of incoming attacks from above will be harder to see, as they're covered by the item's shadow initially.
Charmed monster[edit | edit source]
The allied chargers act like normal chargers and will charge at enemies when they have a chance. They will attack enemies until they run out of hp either from contact with enemies or hazards (e.g. spikes or fireplace).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The allied chargers are affected by mass slowdown effects from items such as the Stop WatchRemoved in Afterbirth Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
Added in Afterbirth Upon taking damage, inflicts slow to all enemies for the current room., granting the Shadow Chargers a disadvantage.
- If Isaac has homing tears, they will home in on allied chargers.
- The allied chargers will take damage from any sort of explosion.
- With Punching BagSpawns a Mulligan Familiar that will wander the room randomly. Enemies will attack the Mulligan if it's closer., the allied chargers may attack the Punching Bag instead of enemies. It is recommended you don't take these two items together as they don't synergize well.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's pickup quote is a reference to the song Me And My Shadow.
- This item's sprite looks similar to an upside down version of Judas' ShadowAdds an extra life; upon death, it respawns Isaac as Black Judas with only two black hearts..
|Curved HornDefeat The Lamb as JudasJudas' TongueDefeat Satan as JudasThe Left HandDefeat Ultra Pride or ??? as JudasGuillotineDefeat Isaac as JudasJudas' ShadowComplete the Boss Rush as JudasShadow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Judas||BetrayalDefeat Hush as JudasMy ShadowDefeat Ultra Greed as JudasBrown BabyDefeat Mega Satan as JudasBelial BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Judas||ShadeDefeat Delirium as JudasEye of BelialDefeat Ultra Greedier as Judas|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|