Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns an egg familiar, which cracks and turns into a random charmed enemy when Isaac is hurt.
- The egg regenerates upon entering a different room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The usefulness of the enemy depends on how many rooms have been cleared without getting hurt.
- If 0 to 1 rooms cleared: Black Fly, Attack Fly, Maggot, Spider, Dip, Embryo, Nerve Ending
- If 2 to 4 rooms cleared: Moter, Pooter, Swarm Fly, Level 2 Fly, Full Fly, Horf, Sucker, Dart Fly, Big Spider, Guts, Hopper, Gusher, Round Worm, Heart, Gush
- If 5 to 7 rooms cleared: Squirt, Ragling, Homunculus, Level 2 Spider, Small Baby Long Legs, Wall Creep, Nightcrawler, Ulcer, Ministro, Mulligan, Hive, Nest, Flaming Hopper, Gaper, Cyclopia, Skinny, Dople, Globin, Maw, Psychic Horf, Tumor, Fatty, Half Sack, Clotty, Charger, Brain, Conjoined Spitty, Buttlicker, Host, One Tooth, Baby, Dukie, Black Globin's Body, Black Globin's Head, Para-Bite
- If 8 to 10 rooms cleared: Splasher, Boom Fly, Keeper, Fat Bat, Psy Tumor, Imp, Fred, Cod Worm, Lump, Swinger, Bony, Black Globin, Null, Begotten, Knight, Bone Knight, Blubber, Conjoined Fatty, Oob, Leech, MemBrain, Wizoob, Mr. Maw, Flesh Death's Head, Mushroom, Blind Creep, The Thing, Blister, Leaper, Hanger, Poison Mind, Fistuloid, Tar Boy
- If 11 to 13 rooms cleared: Gurgle, Walking Gut, Black Bony, Black Maw, Camillo Jr., Bloodshot Eye, Roundy, Mom's Hand, Mega Clotty, Swarmer, Fat Sack, Mobile Host
- If more than 13 rooms cleared: Red Ghost, Rage Creep, Vis, Gurglings, Dinga, Portal
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: The enemy spawned will be a champion variant and egg grows in size.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mystery Egg is based on this Steam Workshop item by Strawrat and Aczom.
- Insemination refers to the act of inserting sperm into a uterus.
- It's possibly a reference to the Mystery Egg you get in Pokémon.
Bug[edit | edit source]
Bug! When using Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them. with Mystery Egg, after the egg turns into a charmed enemy, the electricity shoots out in random directions and does not connect to the charmed enemy.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mystery Egg's appearance in the original steam workshop mod.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|