|(page 5, column 14, row 3)|
|Spawn three charmed enemies in the same room|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns an egg familiar, which cracks and turns into a random friendly enemy when Isaac is hurt.
- The egg regenerates upon entering a different room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The usefulness of the enemy depends on how many rooms have been cleared without getting hurt.
- For Greed Mode and Greedier Mode, the usefulness of the enemy is based on waves cleared rather than rooms.
- The list of available monsters is as follows:
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: The enemy spawned will be a champion variant and egg grows in size.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Holy Mantle: Losing the Mantle will not cause a friendly enemy to spawn.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mystery Egg is based on this Steam Workshop item by Strawrat and Aczom.
Bug[edit | edit source]
Bug! When using Extension Cord with Mystery Egg, after the egg turns into a friendly enemy, the electricity shoots out into a random corner of the room.
Bug! When egg turns into a friendly Heart (Mask + Heart) will sometimes act as the heart companion for a mask already in the room resulting in an unbeatable room.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mystery Egg's appearance in the original steam workshop mod.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|