Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Prevents activated collectibles from being generated, if possible, from all item pools while this trinket is being held.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activated items will start appearing again once the item pool's non-activated items are exhausted or getting very low.
- When the trinket is dropped, the item generation mechanics go back to normal, and active items will be generated normally again.
- Does not affect Libraries until all the books have been collected, as the library pool consists only of activated items.
- Fixed boss drops and machines are not affected by NO!:
- In runs where many items have been collected/rerolled, the trinket can function as a sort of warning to the player that an item pool will soon be exhausted if activated items begin to show up.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
NO!'s original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|