Effect[edit | edit source]
- Prevents activated collectibles from being generated, if possible, from all item pools while this trinket is being held.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activated items will start appearing again once the item pool's non-activated items are exhausted.
- The game can end up generating BreakfastGrants Isaac one full red heart container. if its attempts to reroll active items for a non-active one fail.
- When the trinket is dropped, the item generation mechanics go back to normal, and active items will be generated normally again.
- Has no effect on Libraries, as the library pool consists only of activated items.
- These boss drops and machines are not affected by NO!:
- Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart. from Super Lust
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb. from Wrath
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room. from Pride
- Shoop Da Whoop!Fires a laser from Isaac's mouth. from Envy
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact. from Sloth
- A PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies. and White PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies while also casting the effect of Crack the Sky. from Horsemen
- Head of KrampusFires a cross-patterned brimstone shot, just like The Fallen and Krampus shoot. from Krampus
- IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine. from blood donation machine
- Crystal BallReveals the map (except the Super Secret Room) and drops a random Tarot Card or soul heart. from fortune teller
- In runs where many items have been collected/rerolled, the trinket can function as a sort-of warning to the player that an item pool will soon be exhausted if activated items begin to show up.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
NO!'s original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|