|(page 4, column 20, line 3)
Night Light is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
- A cone of light shines from Isaac's chest that slows all enemies and enemy shots.
- The light will face the direction Isaac is moving.
- The light doesn't affect bosses, but it will slow their shots.
- The slow effect will disappear from enemies when the light stops shining on them, but shots will remain slowed.
- Removes Curse of Darkness for the current floor, but does not provide immunity.
- The light only needs to touch a shot to slow it permanently.
- Doing a quick circular motion is effective to slow surrounding enemy shots, especially while fighting Hush.
- This item is part of a set of bedtime-themed items, including BinkyTears up, adds 1 soul heart, and decreases Isaac's size., BlanketGrants one soul heart. Upon entering a boss room, grants a shield that blocks one hit, then disappears., Mr. DollyTears and Range up. Spawns 3 random types of hearts on the floor when picked up., and PJsGrants four soul hearts and fully restores Isaac's red health..
Night Light preview. Note that the light faces Isaac's firing direction instead.
The Night Light concept art.