Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Night Light is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- A cone of light shines from Isaac's chest that slows all enemies and enemy shots.
- The light will face the direction Isaac is moving.
- The light doesn't affect bosses, but it will slow their shots.
- The slow effect will disappear from enemies when the light stops shining on them, but shots will remain slowed.
- Removes Curse of Darkness for the current floor, but does not provide immunity.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The light only needs to touch a shot to slow it permanently.
- Doing a quick circular motion is effective to slow surrounding enemy shots, especially while fighting Hush.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is part of a set of bedtime-themed items, including BinkyTears up, adds 1 soul heart, and decreases Isaac's size., BlanketGrants one soul heart. Upon entering a boss room, grants a shield that blocks one hit, then disappears., Mr. DollyTears and Range up. Spawns 3 random types of hearts on the floor when picked up., and PJsGrants four soul hearts and fully restores Isaac's red health..
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|