Night Light is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- A cone of light shines from Isaac's chest that slows all enemies and enemy shots.
- The light will face the direction Isaac is moving.
- The light doesn't affect bosses, but it will slow their shots.
- The slow effect will disappear from enemies when the light stops shining on them, but shots will remain slowed.
- Removes Curse of Darkness for the current floor, but does not provide immunity.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The light only needs to touch a shot to slow it permanently.
- Doing a quick circular motion is effective to slow surrounding enemy shots, especially while fighting Hush.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is part of a set of bedtime-themed items, including BinkyTears up, adds 1 soul heart, and decreases Isaac's size., BlanketGrants one soul heart. Upon entering a boss room, grants a shield that blocks one hit, then disappears., Mr. DollyTears and Range up. Spawns 3 random types of hearts on the floor when picked up., and PJsGrants four soul hearts and fully restores Isaac's red health..
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|