No. 2 is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Continuously firing or charging tears for 3 seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Only 1 Butt Bomb can be dropped per charging cycle, so you'll need to stop firing and then charge again to drop another Butt Bomb. Taking Damage will interrupt the cycle.
- Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short time.
- Essentially grants unlimited bombs, as you can just reset the charge time over and over to bomb tinted rocks and to get into Secret and Super Secret Rooms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increases difficulty of poop-themed bosses such as Dingle, as Butt Bombs restore 25% of maximum HP to the bosses when they explode.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Marked: Holding the fire key to move the crosshairs for 3 seconds drops a butt bomb.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
1A8Z 43DC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4X63 T64A (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
- Brown CapPoop blocks will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|