No. 2 is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Continuously firing or charging tears for 3 seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Only 1 Butt Bomb can be dropped per charging cycle, so you'll need to stop firing and then charge again to drop another Butt Bomb. Taking Damage will interrupt the cycle.
- Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- Essentially grants unlimited bombs, as you can just reset the charge time over and over to bomb tinted rocks and to get into Secret and Super Secret Rooms.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy. - Butt Bombs will home in on enemies.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode. - Butt Bombs can drop pickups.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone. - Holding the fire key to move the crosshairs for 3 seconds drops a butt bomb.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears. - Butt Bombs will also shoot 10 tears off in every direction.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. - Butt Bombs regenerate health.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs. - 2-4 smaller Butt Bombs will spawn after the first detonates.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increases difficulty of poop-themed bosses such as Dingle, as the Butt Bomb restore the boss' hp when they explode.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Number Two is a euphemism for defecation.
- No. 2 appears to be a diaper.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
1A8Z 43DC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|