Nose Goblin is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire a booger which sticks to an enemy and damages it.
- The booger tears deal their damage once per second.
- Multiple boogers can stick to one enemy to deal extra damage.
- The booger lasts for 60 seconds or until the enemy dies.
- The boogers will home in on enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Nose Goblin's effect is almost identical to Sinus InfectionAdds a chance to fire a booger which sticks to enemies and poisons them. beyond the added homing effect. Consequently all its synergies apply to Nose Goblin.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: Shots retain their aura while stuck to an enemy, but the aura can damage only enemies other than the booger victim. If the enemy dies while duration remains, it will resume homing and will often stick to a second enemy.
- Lost ContactEvery tear has a small shield which will allow it to block one enemy projectile.: Tears that stick to enemies will block shots and will not be destroyed upon blocking a shot, preventing an enemy from firing in a given direction until death or expiration of the effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The trinket's name and description appears to be a reference to the episode "Nurse Stimpy" from the cartoon "Ren and Stimpy".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|