Nose Goblin is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire a homing booger tear that sticks to an enemy and deals damage over time.
- Multiple boogers can stick to one enemy to deal extra damage.
- Each booger deals damage equal to Isaac's tear damage every second.
- The booger lasts for 60 seconds or until the enemy dies.
- Boogers cannot pierce and stick to the first enemy that they come in contact with.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Nose Goblin's effect is almost identical to Sinus Infection beyond the added homing effect. Consequently, all its synergies apply to Nose Goblin.
- The effects have independent chances to proc. If Isaac has both, there is a chance to fire either homing or non-homing boogers.
- Not affected by Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Godhead: Shots retain their aura while stuck to an enemy, but the aura can damage only enemies other than the booger victim. If the enemy dies while duration remains, it will resume homing and will often stick to a second enemy.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs shot out can randomly become homing.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Nose Goblin has no effect.
- Technology / Tech X: Nose Goblin has no effect.
- Technology 2: The laser is not affected by Nose Goblin.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear has a random chance to turn green and disappear. This doesn't make the tear stick to enemies or grant any additional damage. The tear is respawned at Isaac's location.
- Trisagion: Nose Goblin has no effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The trinket's name and description appear to be a reference to the episode "Nurse Stimpy" from the cartoon "Ren and Stimpy".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|