|(page 2, column 4, row 2)|
Notched Axe is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Isaac holds the Notched Axe above his head as long as he is in that room, and can break any rock he touches, as well as break through walls that lead into secret rooms.
- If Isaac takes damage while using the Notched Axe, his current use of the Axe will end.
- Isaac cannot attack or pick up other items while using the Notched Axe.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the creator of Minecraft, Markus Persson, a.k.a Notch.
- It resembles an Iron Pickaxe, which can be used to mine stones and ores.
- The item is also a reference to the Notched Pickaxe from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which itself was most likely also a reference to Notch.
- This item got significantly buffed from the original Binding of Isaac, where it could not open up secret rooms and could only break 1 rock per use, though it did only have a 1 room recharge time.
Seed[edit | edit source]
TKNS HMGD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4WHX (First floor treasure room)
66LH Q1TM (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|