Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Odd Mushroom (Thin)
|This article is about the small odd mushroom. For the larger mushroom, see Odd Mushroom (Large).|
Odd Mushroom is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +1.7 Tears.
- +0.3 Speed.
- Decreases Isaac's size, making him less likely to be hit.
- Reduces damage using the following formula: (Damage Ups from other items * 0.9) - 0.4.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are two collectible items in the game named Odd Mushroom; you can tell them apart from the sprites.
- This item affects damage differently than other items in the game. Instead of multiplying your damage stat, it directly alters the total added damage from other items. In practice, this means this item reduces your damage significantly if you have no items that grant extra damage (x0.72), but won't have as strong of an impact as you collect more 'damage up' items.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PCWA 8BO8 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
XM4Q B8Y3 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- 1up!Gives an extra life. Upon death, you will respawn in the previous room with full health and lose the 1up!.
- Blue CapGrants 1 heart container and increases tears, but decreases shot speed.
- God's FleshTears now have a random chance to apply a shrinking effect, causing enemies to shrink in size and also run away from Isaac. Shrunk enemies can be crushed and killed by walking over them.
- Magic MushroomIncreases all stats and enlargens Isaac.
- Mini MushIncreases Speed and Shot Height and decreases Isaac's size, but lowers Range.
- Odd MushroomGrants an empty heart container. Increases damage, range and shot height while reducing speed.
- Odd Mushroom+1.7 tears, +0.3 speed, reduces damage.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|