Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Ouija Board is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants spectral tears that travel through obstacles (but not enemies) instead of breaking on impact with them.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: When tears pass through a solid objects, like rocks, they will split, resulting in many tears shooting out from every rock the original tear passed through.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Aesthetic only, no effect.
- Azazel: Only cosmetic effect.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bombs will become transparent and pass through objects, just like spectral tears do.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: No effect.
- The Lost: Useless, as The Lost starts with spectral tears by default.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife becomes transparent but otherwise, Ouija Board has no effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Ouija Board is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" (occasionally), and "goodbye", along with various symbols and graphics. It's believed to be a "spirit communicator" allowing you to talk with spirits.
- Isaac's expression seems to be from the film "The Ring", after a victim has been killed after 7 days.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
: 0S1C SE4Z (First treasure room next to spawn)
: 61EV PBCH (First treasure room next to spawn)
: BHT0 KV4A (First treasure room next to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|